Growing AK-47 and this is what it’s looking like. Supposed to be in the early vegetation stage and it’s not look good. Please give me some advice…2nd grow using grow box. And already out if the number 2 bottle of Balance, any suggestions will help.
She is definitely suffering so we have to run a checklist to see if we can find a cause…
- have you checked to see if your air stone is bubbling?
- Did you run a calibration on your probe before starting this grow?
- have you been keeping track of your nutrient intake by marking the bottles with a sharpie pen?
- are you using new bottles of nutrients when you start your grows? Not mandatory just to pen point.
- how close to the wall is your Grobo? Needs to be well ventilated to keep rh down.
- what is the water temp?
7)can you take a picture of the nutrient bottles and be sure to answer questions 3 & 4.
Let’s start here and see if we can’t bring her back to life!
Or you can also contact customer support to get help!
I know right… everything was good when I went through the check list…
If Bottle #2 is already used up then something is not right with the pH probe or the water that is being used in the unit. What type of water do you use? (tap, RO, or distilled)
Start by performing the health check/calibration for the probe. App----Maintenance–Calibrate
Where do I get the pH. 4&7 to clean the probe
Distilled, I buy water
Grobo store/ Grow Supplies | Nutrients, Accessories – Grobo
Amazon, hydro stores etc…
Please take the loop out of your nutrient lines to ensure proper dosage!
Support is on the case and has a couple questions for you. We’ll get you fixed up!
Thanks and I ordered the pH 4 and pH 7