Northern Lights- fem 1st grow

That’s very insightful! Thanks for the reference.
I am eager to start my next grow. Yes, the bottom are smaller buds. So I can go ahead harvest and dry? I’m comfortable with that decision

1 Like

You can chop or ride out the next two days, really up to you but might not be a whole lot of difference in terms of trichs that turned. If you do wait it out it’s to let the plant take more nutes from the leaves (aka “flush”).

Taking pics of the trichs in the same area helps to check how fast they’re changing day to day, it does look like a fair bit turned since your last post but not certain if that’s the same bud. :slight_smile:

She’s a beautiful first grow, by the way. Please share some full plant shots! :camera_flash: :green_thumb:

2 Likes

I started the flush part a bit early during my last drain/fill of flowering.

The tricomes pictures are all random parts of the plant. I didn’t stay consistent.

Thank you on the compliment! :grin:

1 Like

Cheers

5 Likes

One more. My biggest

4 Likes

Harvested my 1st grow. Trimming buds is the worst, btw. Smells delicious and now currently curing. I think I may sample tonight. I finished with 28g dry weight. A bunch of tiny nugs and thrilled to complete my first grow! Thank you to all who participated and liked my grow! Tomorrow I’ll start my new grow, J1.

10 Likes

Congrats! Looks awesome!

3 Likes