Noob, something looks off [RESOLVED]

Not sure what’s wrong but the baby leaves are curling, dry, and discolored at the tip. Any idea what’s wrong and how to fix it?

1 Like

Closer shot ?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry, only let me upload one at a time

1 Like

@Greenhorn12,

((#Welcome)): :wave::wink:

(How does the [coco-pod] feel):? :question: (Coco pod):

((#Stages)): :1234:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/stages-in-a-grow-cycle/1740/3?u=silvergrobo

(It might be your Bubbler system not working properly): (It might be your water to your tank too warm): (Your PH could be off):

(ForSupportHelp): (ClickHere):

--

(SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem): (SaveYourPlant):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

Submit a request – Grobo Help Center

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--

:infinity:

(GreatSave): :green_thumb:

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

image Stephen

Grobo Team - Horticulturalist

I like to have the plant as high as the second fan when moving into transition stage. This is when your lights go to 12/12. Cheers, Stephen

--

(#OhEyeSee): (There is no [LateVeg]): (So extending [EarlyVeg] is your best bet): :white_check_mark:

--

1 Like

Coco pod seems ok, damp on top plenty wet underneath. I have a support ticket out for now

2 Likes

Best to do for now

Hey @Greenhorn12,

Just responded to your support ticket.

TLDR; Everything looks good, just hungry. New unit needs to prime lines. Drain/fill to feed.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

Drain and refill complete. Will keep an eye on it and provide some updated pics next week.

Thank you Stephen!!

2 Likes

Are you using purified or distilled water? I know in the early stages it really does help a lot to make sure the water is made by reverse osmosis. This is my first grow with a Grobo But is soon as I started using distilled or purified water my Girl Scout cookies took off. I’m only on day 13 of 65 of flowering!

1 Like

Using distilled from the start. Looks like nutrients bottle levels are a bit lower after the drain/refill so it looks like that did the trick priming the hoses.

3 Likes

((#[RESOLVED])):

--

1 Like

Flourishing again. Thank you Stephen!!

3 Likes

On day 24 last day of early vegetation. @Stephen Should I extend the phase since it went without nutes for a few days before the lines were primed? Thinking it looks ok but I’m mostly guessing.

1 Like

Hey @Greenhorn12,

Yes, I would extend early veg by a week, then extend late veg until she is just under the second fan. That will set you up for some nice buds once flowering starts.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

She’s still kinda short but growing ok

2 Likes

Is she in late veg now?

Day 29 overall, 19 of 21 for early veg, which was only supposed to be 14 days but I extended. Wondering if I might need to extend again. Also curious about topping it and when. Thoughts @Bplatinum9 ?

2 Likes

I would extend it vecause its not ready for transition/flower stage.
I have never grown an auto but they love to be left alone.
If you decide to top her wait until the fifth node.
image image image

2 Likes