New way to dry your medicine!

Ok I think I understand now you are telling me that you get nutrients at a good price from a local store you were not talking about grobo nutrient correct?

1 Like

I add my sensi grow at half strength to my water and hydroguard, and b52 to my water pot before filling. I check the ppm to make sure itā€™s ok then I fill the grobo.

2 Likes

I like the sensi grow because its ph perfect I do t have to worry about ph being too high or lo. I kept having ph issues. I started adding my own nutes after she almost died. I love my grobo but she almost died. I got scared. Grobo is still connected as a supplement. If her nutes are missing something but I feed her weekly .

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s to much work I want to set it and let it do her thing thanks for the info :facepunch:t4::smiley:

2 Likes

Itā€™s no work, lol. Itā€™s the same as filling and draining. Just dropping some nutes in the water before you fill.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome, congrats @Wolf1, Iā€™m definitely going to be looking into the bud dryer thatā€™s for sure. Harvest looks great and nice amount too

2 Likes

Oh yes it worked awesome like I said if I wouldā€™ve had a nutrient additive that wouldā€™ve helped thicking the buds Iā€™m sure they would have been dense but just like life it is a process that you must learn from and apply to whatever is presented to you in the future

2 Likes

But I do have to add that the grobo produced some phenomenally tasting medicine hands down so clean smooth canā€™t wait for my next run after that one Iā€™m finding the most gas like strain I have :green_heart::groboone:

5 Likes

My grobo wasnt dispensing nutes. I had to feed it myself. My plant died because the EC spikes and I wasnt checking my ph enough. Nothing on my grobo was dispensing. It was all on me and I got lazy. It was my fault.

Did you get all the issues fixed on the grobo yet? Was it the tiny pumps for the nutes? Sad that your plant didnā€™t make it I was crossing my fingers for you.

I tested it after I cleaned it. Everything drained and filled. I even head the dispensing pump turn on. Iā€™m still going to monitor the ph though

1 Like

Did u still have to cure it after you dried it

1 Like

Always :joy::+1::v:

How long do u cure and dry for?? Something I read said like a month of burping

The longer the betterā€¦ you can leave it in the jar after a few weeks and not worry so much about airing it out. But you can ā€œcureā€ it for as long as six months Iā€™ve read-

Yes and no when itā€™s done you can smoke it like break it up roll it up enjoy but it is good to jar it up and let it cure just a little bit not too much end it also depends on your environment different humidity levels also make a difference in the process the total time is 96 hours but depending on the humidity where it is drying it could be done much sooner

1 Like

Hello everyone Iā€™m new to everything and loved this feed because I learned a lot! Iā€™d like to know what the difference is between drying in Grobo opposed to other dryers and how did a whole crop get burned? Iā€™m waiting on my Grobo delivery and trying to learn as much as possible because Iā€™m not a smoker but need to grow for my son who is paranoid schizophrenic.

7 Likes

Good on ya helping your son out like that!! Not sure what you meant about a crop getting burnt, but a few of us have been around for a while. You have any questions or need help, donā€™t hesitate to reach out either on the board or through a pm :+1::v:

5 Likes

@Bplatinum9,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

3 Likes

Thank you! Excited to be a part of this community!

4 Likes