New Video! Grinder Battle and the quest for the trichome heads

Hey growers,

Check out our latest video and don’t forget to drop a like and subscribe!

Cheers,
Stephen

11 Likes

Cool comparison video! That grinding montage was hilarious! :rofl:

5 Likes

Living your best life! :man_dancing:

4 Likes

Awesome video! :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks @miami5th, it was a fun one to make for sure!

You ain’t kidding @Hodophile!! :tada: :crazy_face: :star_struck:

Thanks @Aang!!

1 Like

This is a really nice grinder has no teeth on grinder… Take a look i"m sure you will be impressed nothing like it on the market that I know of… It’s only down fall is cost

Disassembles into many pieces for a great clean up… Best Grinder I have ever used to date

PS loved the video

5 Likes
4 Likes

Ordered one of these back in August and just got the notification that it’s on its way. Can’t wait to try it out! I think it only took so long because I had ordered the “premium” pack which comes with different coarseness plates and that was out of stock at the time.

5 Likes

For anyone interested in the best grinder ever, like @Mpower11 said, the Flower Mill above is it! No teeth, fluffy bud, and if you get the premium pack like I did, there’s a bunch of different plates to grind for coarseness. Super fine for joints, super coarse for pipes, bongs, or blunts. This thing is the shit!!! It’s a bit pricey for a grinder, but in this case…you definitely get what you pay for!

6 Likes

Love this. Grinders end up dying for me because the crystal powder gets into all the notches and crevices and is not cleanable. Just getting stuck grinding drives me nuts. Love this idea!

5 Likes

I was using kozo. But the little gasket wears out quickly. I found a electric spice grinder on Amazon. Grinds a gram max.

2 Likes

Kozo. If you’re into a kief saver.

2 Likes

Easy to clean also. All metal

1 Like

I have been using the one from storz and bickel in stephen’s video, I love the grind, but cleaning it has been really annoying lately. I was on the verge of buying the flower mill for a while, you guys convinced me !

5 Likes

Xmas is coming time to treat yourself

5 Likes

Kozo is a really nice grinder but nothing like the Flower Mill.

2 Likes