New to the grow community

Hello everyone, my name is Mykha and I am new to the grow community. I am a patient and I decided to grow my own instead of buying it. I started my baby yesterday, happy birthday! So my question is do I leave the lights on the whole time for the Germination stage. My grow box did not come with instructions. Desperately seeking help.

5 Likes

No u don’t have to do anything the grobo box take care of the lighting the nutes u only have to drain an fill an Maintence ur plant :seedling: as well as adding different things down the line to improve ur grow​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Thank you so much Choppo0816. I was really confused.

2 Likes

We all were in the beginning gd thing about this community is that when ever u have a problem just put it up an someone will always help u happy :smiley: growing :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I’m so glad this community :houses: exist. It’s truly a blessing :pray: to have others who are willing to help and share their growing :leaves::seedling:experiences. Thank you!

3 Likes

Any thing you need help with this community has lots to offer and knowledge to spread A+ in my book. Also welcome to the AG family

5 Likes

@Shugarmama_Scott,

…

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

…

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Some Things To Learn As Your Growing):

…

…

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes