New srain

Grape snax I’ll be getting a few tomorrow. I’ll be the only person other than where I work to have it in my area. My friend made it send some out too some Growers like me like 8 people and I’m one of them.
It’s a hybrid and sound’s good to me. And I landed a job at a weed factory…
A video of the Sour Kush Grow 🪴

5 Likes

What is different about this Sour Kush? Of do you mean the Grape Snax, I missed seeing the first time?

2 Likes

Haven’t grown :grapes: snax yet. The guy that made the strain is giving me a few for my NEXT grow.
It’s 2 indica’s bread together it’s also a hybrid.
I’ll definitely shop you all my grow…

3 Likes

Nice, should be interesting.

1 Like

Yes it should lol. Hopefully it’s everything he says

3 Likes

Congratulations on landing your new job!! Cheers

Ps I watched your video (well most of it) and yes I know 100% what your talking about…lol ​

4 Likes

Congratulations!!!1

2 Likes

Witch video? I’ve done 2 recently and a lot more. I’m on rumble now too so come over and see if I can make more than 5 bucks lol…

1 Like

The one posted in this topic

1 Like

My last… A couple of the clips got screwed around lol but my last crop was fun because my Siotic Nerve wasn’t working well lol. Then the other one had me down for the end of my grow. So it is what it is. My last few blunders we’re adding to much nutrients and last it was dry air stress the very least was neglect. You can’t count on anyone but yourself too do the Job right. My wife aghhh… She starved all my Autoflower’s because she was checking the wrong one’s. My back was out and I’d water and tend to the upstairs not downstairs… I went down to look at them. My controller was all red in the fu 90s and dry for 2 days… She’s so lucky I’ll never hit her lol…

1 Like