New member, introduction and request for some general advice

Hello everyone!

I would like to share some updates with you all, i’m currently on day 19/38 of flowering and she seems to be healthy and beautiful. I’ll share some pictures below :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Keep those bud sites exposed :+1:

5 Likes

Looking beautiful! Im with @Aang, just make sure to keep those bud sites exposed to direct light. Whenever your next/drain is, I would trim back a few of the fan leaves at the top of your canopy to expose more underneath. Those buds under the top canopy will love you for it! Great looking plant!

9 Likes

Amazing work!

5 Likes

A Beautiful Plant m8 :wink:
Well done :+1:

Oops :flushed:!:wink:!..

2 Likes

should I also trim some of the sweet leaves or just fan leaves?

1 Like

thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi Zahraa :wink:

Sorry for the m8" btw :flushed:! Another bad habit of mine :flushed:!, could have been worse lol :wink:

Graham 420

2 Likes

If it was mine, I would try to avoid trimming the sweet leaves for now. The sweet leaves have trichomes on them also so they are good to keep if possible. However, if I have one that is majorly blocking a bud site, I will remove it.

5 Likes

haha no worries

2 Likes

UPDATE:::
first grow done!

10 Likes

Awesome job! Congrats!

5 Likes

Welcome and happy days ahead…

4 Likes

Hello :). Welcome. Based on my experience when I received the unit I’d highly recommend calibrating before you grow as it made my first grow a nightmare. Never mind . I see I’m quite behind on this comment lol.

2 Likes

I do the same thing lol

2 Likes

Congrats! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

How many grams (dry) did you get out? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

40 grams!

9 Likes

Congrats!!

2 Likes