New grower!

After 2 weeks!!

7 Likes

Welcome @Dre! She looks nice and green!! I’m just as far along, I know every plant is unique and I just started but I am wanting to say that she looks a little short…??? Idk, maybe she’s just a short strain, lol. What are you growing btw?

1 Like

Hey Angie,

I was thinking the same thing about her height. I’m growing Strawberry kush.

What are you growing?

Dre

Welcome @Dre!

Check out some of these grow guidelines, it really helped me when I first started with the grobo and know what to expect in the upcoming weeks:

1 Like

Sup Dre and congrats to your little plant! It’s alive :seedling:. Welcome to the AG community :wave: @dre

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Hello,

I’m considering starting a new grow and can’t decide between an autoflower or feminized. Any recommendations or suggestions???

1 Like

Welcome to AG

1 Like

Amnesia haze and I was wrong, I’m about a week ahead of ya! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey Angie,

Kool, send me a pic of the haze

Dre

1 Like

With pleasure :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Whichever you like. Just be sure the Strain you choose has a chance of reaching maturity in your growspace. My first Grow, I grew 3 plants in a tiny 2x2x4 foot tent, and they stretched WAY too high. Made for a lot of inconvenience, a very messy tent and an unsatisfactory grow. I will grow only SHORT strains, from now on. I have a very limited space to grow in (condo life), and I would now guess that 85% of all cannabis strains will not “fit” in my little tent, even with Topping, FIMing or LST tying-down methods.

Try to address this situation up-front when choosing your seeds, to prevent wasting 3-4 months of your life in a Grow attempt.

Thanks for sharing your experience!! I will give autoflower a shot!!!

Angie, she’s looking good. I see you added an extra fan and a humidity/temp monitor.

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, I learned pretty quick that as far as addons go I needed a hygrometer and a fan - it is tough as nails to get that coco pod to dry out from soaking wet.

Also a humidifier, I have purchased an returned humidifiers and fans, lol, I am finally pleased with my humidifier. It’s smaller than I thought but I didn’t read the dimensions, just went off the pic- does a great job.
Humidifier

1 Like

I’m really feeling the support here from folks such as you!!!,

3 Likes