Grow Tent Automation Project

That’s a R12 splitter. Word of advise I would call TrolMaster and explain to them what you want to do because I still say it isn’t supported. I would hate to see you build your multi tent setup and you found out it doesn’t work the way you want it. They are very helpful

5 Likes

Yeah. Well my friend is supposed to help me build my grow house after the summer so well see how it works out. Hope I won’t need to upgrade to a pro. If so, I’d go back to my smart switches approach. Works practically the same and cost 100 per tent instead (w/ co2 controller)

2 Likes

This is just sick :mask:!!! My tents :camping: :tent: are from the Flinstones :joy: Pure and basic and a lot of hauling…looks fun

7 Likes

It shows this as a device to add more devices to the Hydro, You might not be able to have more “Rooms” but I am guessing it can be one room with many sub functions…

4 Likes

Still sounds like no matter how many rooms are connected they all run the same! :eyes::seedling:

The SPH-1 Splitter Hub from TrolMaster

The SPH-1 Splitter Hub from TrolMaster makes installation of our controllers as easy as plugging in a phone cable. The SPH-1 hub uses a single RJ12 cable input jack, and provides (8) individual RJ12 output jacks that can be connected to various TrolMaster sensors, adapters and device modules. Using the SPH-1 allows for a “clean” installation and eliminates the need for daisy-chain Y-splitters to be used to interconnect multiple modules or sensors.

2 Likes

The hub allows you to install a cleaner set up it replaces the RJ12 Daisy chain set up (splitters no longer needed)

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 sorry I missed your post didn’t see you already replied. Didn’t mean to repost the same thing

2 Likes

Yes the app store data / Graphs etc… I have a idea for you… Download the app there is a demo option in to for you to review the functions…

One thing I wish it had was a way to have different offset valves for different modules (not sure if the pro can do this)… It’s not a deal breaker just would be nice… Multi zone support would be nice of course…

Overall its a great controller very powerful

3 Likes

Great idea. I’ll definitely do that, I can get a better feel for how it’s software works and it’s limits.

3 Likes

Just a Fyi it supports more modules than the demo will show but you will get the idea

3 Likes

I got some work done on the project today, just figured I would share the progress if anyone is interested and I would love to hear any feedback from you as well!

8 Likes

Lookin good!

5 Likes

Looks good so far!!!

2 Likes

Great source here for Grow Automation project.

5 Likes

Are you thinking about going the Raspberry Pi route? I also need a moister meter setup with RPi it was posted somewhere on these forums I just don’t remember the members name that posted it.

Do a search here you will see members setting this up for camera’s plus controls

1 Like

Yes, then I will do the Home assistant interface…

You would use these… Pretty simple setup.

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Adafruit/4026?qs=0lSvoLzn4L%2Fz8Ax03ybPVA%3D%3D&mgh=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiA1KiBBhCcARIsAPWqoSpkSNvHflvi2SoherJCfBOsG6Mc6XiY78CRbzElvm11k_D68jKQz28aAi1zEALw_wcB

4 Likes

I’m excited to see what you do with it!!

2 Likes

Simple? You had me at hello!!!

1 Like

Making a little progress today with some deliveries…

9 Likes

Setup is Nice and clean :+1:

Question first picture is that a garage pale setup for a nute reservoir?

2 Likes