New Grow (GR?)

I just topped after the 4th node. Snipped that big main leaf on the top, in the back. Damnit.
Will that cause any issues?

1 Like

Hey @JBizzle,

You should be just fine, this plant looks super healthy and will bush out in the coming week(s) for you. Don’t forget to adjust your schedule to allow her to recover from the stress. Shift schedule and add a week to your current stage.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Done. Thanks @Stephen
You can clearly see what I cut. :man_facepalming:t2: I should’ve just pinched it off, like I ended up doing.
She does still look healthy! Short & Stout

4 Likes

Shes doing very well awesome to see.

2 Likes

Hindsight, I probably could’ve taped the limb together and it would’ve healed.
Y’all think it will affect my yield?

1 Like

Nope, you will be just fine.

2 Likes

Started another seed on the weekend after the last 2 didnt pop. This one is looking weird but only day 4 so maybe not quite popped yet.

4 Likes

Right on. I sure hope my remaining Trainwreck seeds pop!
What strain is that?
Are you going to give it a day or so, then wet and remove it with tweezers?

2 Likes

It was still damp this morning so likely will leave it. Anything that pops before 5 days always makes me happy.
It’s a sativa called headband.

4 Likes

Day 30. 6/21 Late Veg

4 Likes

Day 37. 13/? Late Veg

8 Likes

Day 45. 21/(probably) 28 of late veg.:christmas_tree::hugs:

7 Likes

Day 53. 1/14 Transition. I didn’t do a very good job of canopy management, and she got away from me. She wanted to be bushy!

3 Likes

Looks good. You might have to take a few more off otherwise shell shoot up soon. Sativa or hybrid ?

2 Likes

Random unknown seed. I’m guessing hybrid. The stems have a lot of red in them…
I did just get some purple early train seeds in the mail that I’m very excited about!

2 Likes

Day 57. 5/14 Transition. Water change day! The slightest of haircuts.
Also trying my hand at a clone!

4 Likes

Just an observation, that clone won’t last long under that glass without proper oxygen. Maybe go with something in clear plastic with holes​:man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

13/14 transition day. No pistil hairs showing yet. Maybe a late bloomer?

2 Likes

Day 67. Day 1 of Flower.
Major defoliation needed?

This one has grown weird…

7 Likes

If that’s day 67 and only day 1 of flowering I feel like your plant will be larger than mine were and they outgrew the unit. Hopefully some creative trimming etc help you out

6 Likes