New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Oh ok :+1:t2: I got u :wink: I’ll take a pic :selfie: when I do it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand:t3: bro :sunglasses: I put a teaspoon of cal mag an 6ml of fish :tropical_fish: shit :poop: an this is the reading :open_book: I’m getting :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Add more water to that mix drop it to 020

2 Likes

I have both the powder and liquid of organic cal mag. I didn’t like the liquid version bc it d I’ve ec up so high with low dose recommendation. I now exactly how much to use and get my ec on point and very time with powdered version. Only downside to powdered version is stirring and letting it dissolve. Here is a pic of the powdered version I use. To each their own bro. U will find what works for u!

One thing I will say is it stinks! :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m guessing what your smelling is lime. Lime is a great source Cal/Mag. I have looked at products like this and what makes me nervous is the lime. Now I’m not saying this is a bad product at all I only have 2 concerns with lime is its very slow release and it raises the soil Ph and it’s very hard to bring Down when lime keep releasing. With organic growing the ph range is much bigger but there’s a limit. Maybe I’m just over thinking it end of the day just something to keep a open mind about through out your grows.

At this point your girls look great so why fix something that isn’t broken?

3 Likes

Lol :joy: well I wasn’t smelling no limes right now straight shit :joy::joy: but here goes a pic :selfie: of what I just did :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Not trying to hijack your post @Choppo0816 . Just a little info about product!

3 Likes

No not at all it’s always gd to no as much info as possible I actually read the back of it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

First 2 Ingredients are lime

Calcitic lime, dolomitic lime, gypsum and fish protein hydrolysate.

Like I said I’m sure it’s fine just something to keep in the back of your mind

2 Likes

Here is a lil update :arrow_up: on my tent :tent: I topped the master kush an switched the haze an sour over :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

Hey brotha :sunglasses: I got a question 🙋 about how high would u recommend me having my light for veg from the ground an the light​:bulb:intensity should be 350 correct :+1:t2: How long do I keep them in these pots an last question 🙋 around when would we start top :top: dressing the plants :seedling::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Im not mark but will jump in.
Shes 24 inches at veg.
No top dressing until final pots.
Final pots its planned for 5 weeks prior to estimated harvest date.
For me anyways

4 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: a lot my gd man bro :sunglasses: u know u are always more than welcome :hugs: to dive in at any time :mantelpiece_clock: use are the ones :point_up:t4: I watch the closest :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I would start at 300 and move to 350 slowly if the plants can take it…

I agree with Todd

4 Likes

Got a question 🙋 my gd brotha :sunglasses: when u water :droplet: the do I have to take out them pot poppers or is it ok :ok_hand:t3: to water :droplet: them with it in the soil an how much water :droplet: can they start getting now as they get bigger :+1:t2::dash::seedling: P.S or @Todd.grobo

1 Like

No you need to keep the package wet / moist so the nematodes release… If the package gets to dry they can die.

Read this and let me know if this helps or not

4 Likes

5-10% is much lower than my 1/3 of the pot size I was using. Definitely would eliminate potential over watering

3 Likes

For me the key with watering is I want my soil never dry… Dry will kill your soil that your trying to keep alive… Also over water isn’t good also… I found the best way to water is many small shots of water… Now dosing this by hand isn’t all that much fun… I’m was using drip irrigation before to do this on timers / moister readers… I’m building a new system for watering right now going to be using Hydro Halo Rings… I just hope my pump has the HP to handle it…

If I was watering by hand I would do the water twice method…

Water all plants until until you see 1 drop of water… Stop wait 1 hour water again until your see 1 drop leach out.

This method makes your soil wetter than I like but when I watered by hand I liked the results

I guess it just depends on how often you want to water by hand… Small doses you will be watering daily even more than 1 time a day when the plant gets big

3 Likes

I got use both thanks :pray:t3: for the response :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Here goes an update my gd man these things are growing by the sec :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes