New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

That’s a lot better give the plant a break now next time you trim you got to get all the big fan leafs up top and clean more from the bottom again (bottom is ok now but it will need a cut there faster than you think)

That’s what I would do next but ask around for second opinion. Everyone has there own style.
When I trim I always say to myself less is more and squeeze the :scissors:

7 Likes

:joy::joy: right not at all I value everyone opinion at the end of day every one does have there own style that’s y u have to figure out what’s best for u as ur taking it all in from different perspectives as of now there been a lot of use that I like to see but there’s a few that I keep running to that tells u so far those been the most comfortable methods for me​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

Lil update on my tent :tent: cleaned :broom: the white widow lil bit more increased the light :bulb: a lil more as well as the big gg4 keep stretching :ok_man: so the light intensity went up a lil as well actually on the max for veg at 616 just waiting to clean :sponge: up my 3 lil lady’s in the front.

6 Likes

Lil update on my lady’s cleaned :broom: them all up accept the royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: today need her to get a lil bigger for me but I think :thinking: this is the last clean up before I flipped them over to 12 12 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

8 Likes

But I have a concern for u an @Mpower11 after my light :bulb: turning back on today I noticed these spots on my white widow had me freaking out had me really confused :man_shrugging: as well maybe u guys can help me :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Phosphorus deficiency imo. Measure ph in your dirt? Whats your waters ph at? Where i get my water has spiked from 6.5 to as high as 8.2

7 Likes

7 Likes

Wow :star_struck: u have to be right on the money that’s the only thing different I have done :white_check_mark: thanks :blush: Todd I’m on my way down stairs now to check it out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

I’m thinking Todd is on the right track. I’m leaning towards Ph off

3 Likes

Dang buddy u was right on the money :yen: I just checked it sitting :chair: around 7.5 this is my ph up I’m using it’s extremely strong :muscle: I kinda thought :thought_balloon: that’s what it was so when I watered :sweat_drops: it today I left the distilled water at the 5.8 that it comes was that gd or no :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

3 Likes

He was right the crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: thing is that with that balance from the 5.8 that the distilled water comes u put literally one :point_up:t4: drop an it puts at at 6.7 what I don’t get is that it’s not even at 7 but it increased it past 7 I’m so confused :man_shrugging: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

- - - [2021-04.07]:

Apr 7, 1:36 AM

@Choppo0816,

• (I Also Shake Nutrients Before Using Them):

~~~

@Choppo0816,

• (Sounds Good To Me Too):

~~~

- - - [2021-07.01]:

@Choppo0816,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~~~

- - - [2021-09.29]:

@Choppo0816,

• (The Tops Sacrificed [ItSelf] To Save The Lower Parts): (The Lower Parts Look Fine From Here):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.02]:

@Choppo0816,

~~~

- - - [2021-12.14]:

@Choppo0816,

~~~

- - - [2021-12.22]:

@Choppo0816,

• (🙋 MeMe, I Want To Try To Answer This One_ :point_up: Question =):

• (Top_ :top: /Let Them Relax For A Few Days/-After- They Are Happy/-Then-Transplant Then Over):

• (-Or- Transplant Them Over/Let Them Relax For A Few Days/-After- They Are Happy/-Then- Top_ :top:):

• (Did_I_ :eye: Get This Right):? :question: (#Did_I_Did_I):? :question: :wink:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Thanks :blush: I’ll keep that in mind :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

lil update on my lady’s well they all look :eyes: like they responded pretty well to just straight distilled water :sweat_drops: ain’t out the woods yet with my two big ones feel like I got to get them again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Yup looking better already

3 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: appreciate u man I literally almost panicked but when u confirmed what I was thinking :thinking: u made it a whole lot easier for me to calm down :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

I have a question for all use champions I know every one is different but approximately how long do use wait to flip into flower :cherry_blossom: 12 12 :+1:t2::dash::seedling: @SilverGrobo @Vicc @Mpower11 @Bplatinum9

4 Likes