New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

That’s bizarre! Did you find it in a bud or bought?

1 Like

My man gave it to me who works there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Never seen that before

2 Likes

Crazy stuff

2 Likes

Super excited :grin::grin: just received my cannacontrol system can’t wait to actually start using it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

Not so discreet but sweet. Another opinion forthcoming!
Looking forward to your feedback. Whens your next harvest hehe

4 Likes

So you have to REQUEST discreet shipping, and apparently mine was. All they do is wrap in the black tape, however not in a way that can’t be shifted during shipping to show exactly what it is. Without the banding cut is exactly how mine arrived.

c0f3c3699916d1f89099e108e87d492bdcfa69cb_2_375x500

3 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: my gd man like always I’m itching an yea that wasn’t discrete at all an they were supposed to wait for a signature an just left it on my porch thank god I live in a gd neighborhood someone literally could of took it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Jesus god they have to do a lot better job with that this machine was not cheap :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Can’t fault Cannatrol for that, definitely on the shipping company. I had to sign for mine so made sure I was home. But even if I wasn’t, leaving that expensive of a piece of equipment on a doorstep that requires a signature…i’d contact the delivery company and ask “what the hell?!”

2 Likes

Yea I completely agree I know that’s not there fault but that is a good :+1:t2: idea :bulb: tho cause there gonna cost someone some serious :face_with_monocle: money :yen::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I actually have a question 🙋 for u tho I’m gonna wait to open it till my haze in my tent :tent: is done :white_check_mark: but do u have to assemble things like the grobo or do u just plug :electric_plug: in a go :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Pretty much plug in and go. Have to slide in the shelves and mount the display on the top with pre-installed velcro (really disappointed in this for as much as it costs). Oh, and slide on the drip tray.

2 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: thanks that sounds pretty simple I’ll have to get back to u on my opinion on it just really hope it was worth the money :yen: is the smoke :dash: different from the jars or pretty much around the same lines :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Haven’t smoked anything since finishing the 30 day cure, but will be tomorrow. Can’t compare to jars as I didn’t do any this go around. Once my SLH finishes i’ll be doing most in the Cannatrol and some in jars for comparison.

2 Likes

Ok :white_check_mark: gd plz keep me posted to be honest the stuff I just cured in my jars came out pretty crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: they smell :nose: strong :muscle: an taste :tongue: gd to as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Can do bud. Keep in mind I won’t have any results for at least 3 months. Still have 6-7 weeks of flower, plus the dry and cure. I’m going to dry in Cannatrol as well to see how that works out. For what’s in mine now, it was all tent dried. Basically my plan is to hang dry for 24hrs, put most in the cannatrol and dry what’s left in the Grobo, then put that into jars. Going to be doing both dry methods as intended to see the difference, if there is one.

2 Likes

Agree sounds like a gd idea :bulb: I’ll be waiting on ur results :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Sheesh :roll_eyes: idk 🤷 brotha :sunglasses: personally I think :thinking: I lost :disappointed: a bunch of time messing with this haze in my tent :tent: since I came back from my trip I would of been further along then the haze in my grobo witch she is so big already I’m gonna take a pic :selfie: later on when I get home :house: so u an @Mpower11 can see it the trichomes are coming out now buds are getting heavy as well not to mention I had an issue wit Walmart like almost a month I had ran out of the fox :fox_face: farm Nute the bloom one :point_up:t4: so I ordered it from them they said it would be here an 2 days make a long story short I ain’t get it for 3 weeks so that was another set back as well trial an error is the only reason I kept her around :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Well here we go brothas @Mpower11 I also ran a ph test to I pretty much had the ph at almost 8 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes