New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

As for my tent :tent: grow so far for the 5 plants :seedling: I took down I have 7oz exact with an oz an a half of sweet leaves :leaves: already turned an oz into butter :butter: but I still have one :point_up:t4: more plant :seedling: down stairs :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

good show!!!

3 Likes

@Mpower11 Where did you get the little training thingys sir?

3 Likes

From grobo. They are the drying racks that they sell. I also ordered the 90 degree trainers that I see you using. A lot to learn as this is my 1st grobo grow.

HAPPY GROWING @Mpower11 @FireGuy @FireGuy @Stephen

4 Likes

Good luck ask questions and you’ll be fine!!

Cheers

3 Likes

I have a question. Last night I topped for the first time this morning I calibrated and did a drain/fill. I always wait to add hydroguard until after the nutrients dispense but they didnt dispense. Could there be a problem? Im in day 4 of late veg 28 days total grow. Also the only change I noticed going from early to late veg was that the 2nd fan came on. The water level didnt change which I though it would have. THANKS FOR ANY HELP

4 Likes

So you mean you did a Heath check? If so you don’t have to do that weekly

There was a firmware bug that was stoping the dosing. Are you at the newest firmware I think it’s 9.6.6. If not update then do a drain / fill again. You can reuse the same water if it’s clean.

Only bottle 3,4,5 will dose that the nutes. Bottle 1 and 2 adjust ph only

Start with this first

5 Likes

Thanks mark. Ya I had the 9.6.6 already installed but they had to push it on their end. After that I did another drain fill and it dosed the nutes. Thanks so much for getting back to me.

7 Likes

Asked @Mpower11 earlier if he’s ever seen something like this I sure never have maybe :thinking: u have a lil idea :bulb: of what happened here :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

???
Explain what im looking at

2 Likes

Gonna have to take a clearer shot for use guys but to me look :eyes: fuzzy Was a jet :small_airplane: fuel :fuelpump: seed :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

I see now! Did that white flakey stuff come off the seed? I’ve never seen that. Who did you order from?

2 Likes

Yea that came out the seed the jet :small_airplane: fuel :fuelpump: is from my local dispensary yea I never seen :eyes: anything like that before neither :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

That’s bizarre! Did you find it in a bud or bought?

1 Like

My man gave it to me who works there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Never seen that before

2 Likes

Crazy stuff

2 Likes

Super excited :grin::grin: just received my cannacontrol system can’t wait to actually start using it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

Not so discreet but sweet. Another opinion forthcoming!
Looking forward to your feedback. Whens your next harvest hehe

4 Likes

So you have to REQUEST discreet shipping, and apparently mine was. All they do is wrap in the black tape, however not in a way that can’t be shifted during shipping to show exactly what it is. Without the banding cut is exactly how mine arrived.

c0f3c3699916d1f89099e108e87d492bdcfa69cb_2_375x500

3 Likes