New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Haze in the grobo and og in tent.

5 Likes

Alrighty let’s see how this plays out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Hey send me some Sour Diesel Fems and I’ll send you a strain from my collection in return!

Everything is looking awesome @Choppo0816 absolutely killer. Can’t wait to hear your harvest weight and I’m itching to see this haze in action. She’s looking amazing since your time back w her after a week off!

2 Likes

Haze in the Grobo sounds interesting. Maybe flip before she gets above the first fan? :joy::clap:

4 Likes

Indeed brotha :sunglasses: sounds like a plan for that haze in the grobo was already thinking :face_with_monocle: :thought_balloon: that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

It says 30-78" height, with some proper structure on the branches, I think you could get a killer harvest from it. Sativas do well in the Grobo I found.

4 Likes

Oh absolutely! Shorter Veg, easier to trellis, longer colas and more stacking for a few positives. Mr. 420 is always my reference but his grows are absolutely massive and always sativa dominant I think. The Pineapple Express grow is nuts. https://allgrowers.grobo.io/t/420-express-pineapple-express-by-mr-420-in-the-grobo/5023

4 Likes

Thanks for that my gd brotha :+1:t2: I hope I do kill this one in the grobo for sure put the seed in a shot glass yesterday :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Bro u ain’t lying those buds are massive :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Absolutely insane how he does it

3 Likes

I see that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Hey gd morning brotha was talking to @Mpower11 last nite witch he mentioned u growing with coco witch is the route I think :face_with_monocle: I’m going to take as well what is the ingredients to ur coco what is everything u put in it an how u keep it alive :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo what I told Choppo was I believe you used (guessing)

Peat Moss at X %
Coco at X %
All Purpose 4-4-4
Worm Casting at X %
Maybe even some extra’s

For your base soil

4 Likes

Coco - fill your pot with coco, then dump into a bucket and use as your mixing pile.
Mix in the following items
Worm Castings - 25% (eyeball)
Perlite - 25% (eyeball)
GAIA 444 or GAIA 242 (depending on stage etc, 3 TBPS per gallon). Veg is just 444. Pot transfers after 3 weeks can add in 242 and then final transplant to flower is both. Keep in mind the slow release nutrients last 30 days or 4 weeks and typically take 4-5 days to start being absorbed or used by the plant)
I do add in mycorrhizae for the roots and on every transplant.

Thats it. Super simple and easy to calculate how long food lasts and when to transplant etc.

3 Likes

Ok I’m kinda understanding u mind sending me a link with the brands u are using an when u say fill ur pot with coco to the top :top: or leave a lil room an would u suggest fabric pots :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Fabric or Air pot… Need a Min of 5 gallon to finish I prefer 7 to 10 gallon to finish

2 Likes

I started with a 0.75 gallon starter pot - 3 weeks in the pot
transplanted to a 1.5 gallon pot for 4-5 weeks
Transplanting to a 5 gallon fabric bag for final grow.
Fill the bag full of coco, dump ALL of it back out. Mix everything together. Place as much back into the pot as possible, clearly, you won’t get it all in, but it really helps in not wasting extra stuff and making sure everything is mixed up.

Here are the GAIA products available to me. For the dirt, I only use 444 and 284,

Gaia Green Power Bloom 284 and Gaia Green All Purpose fertizlier 444
I am thinking of trying some of their other product line on my teas this grow.
I do not fill right to the line on my final pot. Leave an inch or two so i can top dress mid bloom.

4 Likes

Did I read this right!!! Did you say Tea… Man after my heart :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Ok :white_check_mark: that really helped so I have the all purpose the bloom an the worm :bug: castings from Gaia green on its way so I’m going to order the perlite now I have the 5 gallon fabric pots i need to order the coco as well @Mpower11 sent me a link with the tea bags that I’m going to try to purchase as well an I have lil pots for the early stages so em I set on that end :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Is this what u are talking about :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like