New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

U guys @Todd.grobo still think :face_with_monocle: :thought_balloon: she still look :eyes: like cousin it :joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

If she was drunk and falling over! hehehe

4 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Got that lean I wonder if it’ll give you the same effect if smoked lol

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl: she better all the love an care I’ve been giving her since being back from my trip :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Hey my gd brotha made that call :telephone_receiver: to that company just waiting on a call :iphone: back see what the say about that Gaia green but any way got to clean :soap: my grobo out tomorrow an add another seed while I wait for the haze to finish up :arrow_up: downstairs so back to the drawing :writing_hand: board I go to start picking out seeds for my grobo an for my next run πŸƒβ€β™‚ :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

8 Likes

Nice work chop!

3 Likes

Great looking grobo bud!
Og kush is my vote.

4 Likes

Great :+1:t2: pic just wondering :thought_balloon: from ur point of view u think :thinking: in the grobo or the tent :tent: or both what u think :face_with_monocle::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Haze in the grobo and og in tent.

5 Likes

Alrighty let’s see how this plays out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Hey send me some Sour Diesel Fems and I’ll send you a strain from my collection in return!

Everything is looking awesome @Choppo0816 absolutely killer. Can’t wait to hear your harvest weight and I’m itching to see this haze in action. She’s looking amazing since your time back w her after a week off!

2 Likes

Haze in the Grobo sounds interesting. Maybe flip before she gets above the first fan? :joy::clap:

4 Likes

Indeed brotha :sunglasses: sounds like a plan for that haze in the grobo was already thinking :face_with_monocle: :thought_balloon: that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

It says 30-78" height, with some proper structure on the branches, I think you could get a killer harvest from it. Sativas do well in the Grobo I found.

4 Likes

Oh absolutely! Shorter Veg, easier to trellis, longer colas and more stacking for a few positives. Mr. 420 is always my reference but his grows are absolutely massive and always sativa dominant I think. The Pineapple Express grow is nuts. https://allgrowers.grobo.io/t/420-express-pineapple-express-by-mr-420-in-the-grobo/5023

4 Likes

Thanks for that my gd brotha :+1:t2: I hope I do kill this one in the grobo for sure put the seed in a shot glass yesterday :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Bro u ain’t lying those buds are massive :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Absolutely insane how he does it

3 Likes

I see that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes