New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

I sure will especially so some one :point_up:t4: can feel like I did that was awesome :clap::sunglasses: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::+1:t2::seedling::dash:

5 Likes

This is the pure meaning of a community!

5 Likes

Way to hook a guy up! :trophy::leaves::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Lol funny.

3 Likes

And then there were 2 @Mpower11 use guys we’re not lying :lying_face: man :man:t3: I started at 11 an did not finish till 6 in the morning I was extremely exhausted :weary::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

11 Likes

Congrats on the haul!

6 Likes

Thanks :blush: bro was a lot of work :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I feel your pain…

3 Likes

I bet u do an in all reality them 2 that are still in there I’m actually glad about that cause last night was another long nite doing the sour to get up an go to work my body feels week :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Hey my gd brother back from my trip :puerto_rico: So this is what had took place couldn’t get the hole :hole: puncher locally have to order it so I cut them down the white widow the day before I left the other had like a 2 or 3 day head start but I kept the rack in my room every thing was controlled rh an temp but this is what I put them In for now till I begin this process but here is a pick :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

8 Likes

Hey bro how u been lately as for me I’m pretty impressed with what I did this last grow with everything I took down just had an issue when I came back from Puerto Rico :puerto_rico: my brother was taking care of the haze for me an I must of counted wrong on the gallons I left him so my last day he didn’t have any water :droplet: left an he couldn’t get a hold of me so he grabbed a gallon of water :droplet: that I’ve been storing from my dehumidifier an gave it to her when I got in that morning she was burnt :hot_face: everywhere I didn’t post it cause I was thinking :thinking: about trash :wastebasket: it that’s how mad :angry: I was but then I thought :thought_balloon: let me put the skills to test u an @Mpower11 been teaching me so I did an this is the results I got now I’m actually mad :rage: I ain’t take a picture from the beginning so u guys could see what I came back too but all is well hopefully use can have an image of what I’m talking about :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Doing well bud! Got some good grows going on now that the hot hot heatwave has passed (40c+)

Do you use tap water for your humidifier? if so, and used in organic soil, would definitely make her unhappy. Potentially it could kill all the beneficial bacteria etc in the dirt, because tap water has chlorine, flouride, and many additives which would kill those beneficial bacteria.

If it’s tap water, my suggestion is to give it a compost tea to boost its ability to uptake and eat nutrients.
If it’s not tap water. I’ll refer to @Mpower11 suggestion. She is stressed for sure.

Don’t be embarrassed or mad bro! I’ll post photos of another cannabis plant I ruined too. I have no issues sharing what mistakes caused it to not perform optimally. Sharing is caring, just think if you help someone out that reads your post :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I agree with Todd I killed many plants sometimes it happens… No Worries Bro…

As long as your dehumidifier is clean (the filter and tank)… This water my guess will be less than 10 ppm. That water should be no problem to use… Just Add Cal/mag of course tho…

My Humidifier is hooked direct to RO system… Auto fills… (Not using at this moment tho) I’m keep my RH below 35% right now. So not needed right now…

5 Likes

That’s great news sorry couldn’t answer earlier was working but I do use tap water for my humidifier only reason y I was mad was cause I gave my brother specific directions an he really grabbed a gallon of water that I was collecting he knows I buy distilled water I have no idea what made him do that I’m just glad it’s recuperating thanks for the feed back my gd brotha :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Nice harvest chop! Hard work pays off :muscle:t3::dash:

4 Likes

Indeed my gd brotha :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo well slowly but surely she is coming along :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

8 Likes

Reminds me of cousin it.

6 Likes

Lol :joy: right on the money :yen: she look :eyes: a hundred times worse when I got home :house: from my trip :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes