New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Sure will took a screenshot of the drying an curing thing u posted last time :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Looks nice!!

2 Likes

Got some more readings :open_book: out for u so with this meter I’m supposed to wait till it’s at 10 correct :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

For Ec your Times it by 10

Example

Meter say 134 is your Ec is 1340

2 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: so U said I had to get to a :100: Or below before harvesting right :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

You don’t have to before harvest. But actually I preferred under 100 ppm on day 1 of flush. It will be fine fan leafs yellow or Turing yet. Yes you want this to happen

1 Like

Ok sounds gd cause only the gg4 is at 71 an the royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: at 29 the other ones :point_up:t4: are still pretty high an there at day 13 also passed it by 3 days an my drying rack still has 6 days to get here u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I should cut them down after I let them in the dark for 2 days an just hang them in my room till the rack gets here or just wait :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Just want to say thanks @CM1266 truly a cool :sunglasses: dude sent me all these pieces that were out of stock for the moment on amazon u were truly a savor thanks :blush: again bud :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

10 Likes

You’re very welcome!!

8 Likes

If I can ever return the favor from my end plz never hesitate to ask :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Just pay it forward…

8 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I was thinking :thinking: if you hand over that fat gold bracelet that should call it even :rofl:

8 Likes

I sure will especially so some one :point_up:t4: can feel like I did that was awesome :clap::sunglasses: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::+1:t2::seedling::dash:

5 Likes

This is the pure meaning of a community!

5 Likes

Way to hook a guy up! :trophy::leaves::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Lol funny.

3 Likes

And then there were 2 @Mpower11 use guys we’re not lying :lying_face: man :man:t3: I started at 11 an did not finish till 6 in the morning I was extremely exhausted :weary::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

11 Likes

Congrats on the haul!

6 Likes