New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla ๐Ÿฆ

Thta GG is a ways yet
Slow to matureโ€ฆmaybe 2to 3 weeks for you yeah

2 Likes

Great :+1:t2: thanks :pray:t3: wish I could speed up the process just a tad bit but it is what it is :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

What an amazing setup, I thinking of building a tent like yours. Care to help listing what I need and how your setup works? Sorry I know Iโ€™m asking a lot, but I rather ask a pro rather than watching videos and reading online. I did plenty of that already and barely have a clue, thatโ€™s why I like the grobo, so easy!

2 Likes

Well for starters thanks :blush: appreciate that my setup u see :eyes: is about to change after this grow :seedling: bout to move in the direction of organic thanks :pray:t3: to @Todd.grobo an @Mpower11 when I came on this site same situation everything I new was from hands on an watching videos an reading :open_book: till I got here trials an error only had 1 successful grow witch was 3 plants :seedling: but the moment I came on this site I seen so many things I was doing wrong exc. With the help of the 2 I just mentioned an a few others I learned so much so yes I understand you when u say videos an reading :open_book: can take u so far. So yes I donโ€™t mind helping you along the way :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Inspiring! thanks I know Iโ€™ll get there :pray:

3 Likes

Everyone can get there. I started out on here with zero grows. :slight_smile: I am pretty sure i failed 5 grows before a successful harvest and some were right at the end of flower :slight_smile:
You learn you live!

2 Likes

Well said my gd brotha :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Ok :+1:t2: brotha here we go for an update @Mpower11 what do use guys think :thinking: :thought_balloon: first up Royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: white widow both GG4 last but not least the sour an haze :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

Youve got some range in there. Like some maybe done in 10 days and then the damn WW going to be another month hehehe

3 Likes

Smh :man_facepalming: are u kidding me :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

noooooo :slight_smile:
Still funny right?

hehehe
I am going camping on Friday for the weekend, should be warm, so ill unplug the lights before they come on and leave it in darkness before i leave :slight_smile:
Then choppy choppy. Ill let you know how long 3 plants takesโ€ฆ

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: oh thatโ€™s going to take long believe it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

The haze I plan on putting outside when I begin the drying process :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Drying it outside? Confused? how can you control humidity then?

2 Likes

Lol :joy: no when I cut down the ones :point_up:t4:That are ready the ones :point_up:t4:That ainโ€™t Ready just have to go out side Cause Iโ€™ll be using my tent :tent: to dry :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I agree with the big range that one plant I would start to flush it will be ready in 10 to 14 days my thoughts

3 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: use are talking about the 2 gg4 correct @Mpower11 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Yes those gg can be ready any day you want. Its a matter of when you want to stop the most at once right. Your using your tent to dry. So it will be based on the least ripe ones excluding ww

2 Likes

Ur exactly correct but if I have to put the ww outside with the haze i most definitely will :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Should I start flushing the royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: an sour sauce as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes