New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

I don’t think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I do but my wife sure does :joy::joy: she going to be so mad :rage::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Yea I think :thinking: I’m on board with both of use ain’t trying to waste the time nor money :yen: on something that ain’t going to be as beneficial just in the way to me :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Well I lost track of time I’m actually on day 23 today as soon as my light :bulb: turns on tonight I’ll be attacking them again u have anything u want me looking :eyes: for or just removing leaves :maple_leaf: from here on out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Personally I would need to see good updated detailed pictures to comment sorry

Anything that looks like it will not get light I would remove.

1 Like

Soon as my light :bulb: comes on witch is at 11 :alarm_clock: hope ur still up so u can circle :o: what u think :thinking: needs to be gone :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Well here they all go Individually the one :point_up:t4: gg4 I’ll leave a lone to see the difference :+1:t2::dash::seedling: @Todd.grobo

6 Likes

Looking beautiful bro
All of them are looking happy hey. Stinky yet? Frost starting ?

3 Likes

No not yet bro just waiting on that for real :flushed::+1:t2::dash::seedling: p.s got to do another trim today waiting to see what use think :thought_balloon:

2 Likes

Yeah i see a lot of big fan leaves!!!

2 Likes

Witch ones :point_up:t4:U think :thinking: have to go :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Well I went ahead an started removing leaves :maple_leaf: an some spots that really wouldn’t of got light :bulb: so what u an @Mpower11 think now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Better looking. So much leaves!

2 Likes

Sorry Man been up late the last few days and up early for work… I passed out…

You trimmed heavy I believe this is going to turn out good for you. :+1:

Don’t trim anymore now

3 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: I didn’t even think :thinking: I would be able to remove that much it was a lot after I just did that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Na no worries :wink: bud that is the back breaker for most I was a lil nervous :grimacing: while I was doing it really didn’t wanna touch it like that but As I kept snipping I seen more an more that had to go plus that is so relaxing :sunglasses: it is unreal the type of feeling u get when taking care of them :seedling::+1:t2::dash:

2 Likes

You have your light on full power now?

2 Likes

I got it around 750 par from the highest canopy can I go higher or is that gd enough :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

If you at 750 that is a great starting Base… At this point you have to read the plant to see if it can take more -50 or +50… You may find some plants can and some can’t… Find a happy balance…

I think I would just leave it at 750 for now… If you see your plant praying your locked in… I just wanted to be sure you are pumping the watts to them now which you are

Don’t want you to miss anything…

What is your Feed EC now? Leach Ph and EC would be nice info also (not 100% needed) just it confirms if your on or off track

3 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: that is gd to know so as long as there praying :pray:t3: I can climb 🧗‍♂ 50 more an if not cut it down by 50 my ph is at 6.5 an my EC u got me on that one :point_up:t4: how do I check that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

When they are praying the plant is close to maxed out and happy…

When it’s your watering day the first run off you get test the Ph and Ec

2 Likes