New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

I have found a shroom reset has helped twice now. Just did tea a few wseks ago.
They have a factory here now making them. You can buy microdosed gummies or straight mushrooms.

2 Likes

That pure blend is amazing :wink: plants :seedling: reacted well when I used it for my outdoor grow​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Honestly the whole process is the best part. Eventually you or i or others will know it all, as it’s said. The learning part now is the best. Especially now that i can compare between grows what i did right and wrong, see it, taste it, smoke it.

The coolest part is if you want a change, just change the strain or plant, theyre all so different and stack different its just so cool. You may not smoke @Bplatinum9 but you can eat or drink for benefits

5 Likes

My body just doesnt like the feeling!
But I love :heart: growing it for my son & daughter! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

You won’t feel any side effectz eating leaves. But you will feel the benefits

5 Likes

Lil update on my tent :tent: grow topped the white widow today the rest look :eyes: pretty decent.

4 Likes

Lil update on my tent :tent: grow I switched I transplanted the rest today took the light :bulb: up to 28inc an increased the intensity dancing :dancer: around 606

4 Likes

What do use think :thinking: @Mpower11 @Todd.grobo @Bplatinum9 @Vicc @OrionsCeiling @SilverGrobo with the GG4 in the back it’s on day 44 u think :thought_balloon: I should clean :sponge: up all the big fan leaves :maple_leaf::+1:t2::dash::seedling:.

7 Likes

Hair cur for sure. You growing leafs or bud? Just say’n

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling: right

5 Likes

Let the light and air threw the plant. My example

9 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: nice from how high do u recommend to go up an take off :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Dont you bend for more even canopy?

4 Likes

Dry down your pots first. When you pull leafs the plant isn’t going to drink much water for 24 hours. So you don’t want the roots Drowning when it’s recovering.

The first thing you ask yourself is what is your plan. Are you putting a net? Are you planning on plant self supporting. So many ways you can it. Let me know on this but this is how I would start for sure

To start clean up the bottom let air get on top of the soil to dry out the top. You can attract bugs with wet soil plus the wind will make it harder for them to land on the soil and lay eggs the fan leafs protect the bugs.

I take even the first node or 2

8 Likes

Yes of course the end result by bending to create a equal canopy setting up your plant for more airflow (so no pm) and light to hit the Bud sites prepping for flower

5 Likes

Wow :flushed: that was really helpful didn’t really think :thinking: on the net part till now that u said something what is that for to control it we’re u want it to go :dash::seedling:

2 Likes

What kind of bugs :ant: by the way so glad my wife can’t see this :joy::+1:t2::seedling:

3 Likes

I think this link will be helpful to see how direction you want to take

Sea of green (ScrOG) and LST is most popular

3 Likes

Lol you could get

Spider mites
Aphids
Fungus gnats
Etc etc

3 Likes

I’m bout to take a look :eyes: at it now just have one :point_up:t4: more question we’re u have me a lil confused :man_shrugging: u said u can drown the roots while it’s recovering y in the grobo the roots are in water :droplet: how does that work

3 Likes