New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Just seen the pictures killing it. Stacking nicely what day in flower again?

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: to u an @Todd.grobo brotha u guys saved my work witch would of left me devastated if it went left :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

April 15 was the first day of flower :hibiscus::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

You saved it… We just seen things you didn’t but you will in the near future

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: a lot I appreciate that Especially coming from you :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

So what u suggest me do I actually didn’t intend for this male but now since he’s here was the most Productivity to get out of him :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

This is carb time at its finest if your into that.

Your plants is going to stop stretching now and no longer make new leafs. The leafs you have will get bigger. This is the time to review what locations are going to be popcorn / sub pair.

I’m not implying you need to honestly it’s hard to tell at this point from the pictures but from what I can tell you look in great shape. Just remember take lots of pictures of day 21 of flower. When you harvest compare what you left to how it turned out. Then you will learn what not to keep

4 Likes

For me the male is only good for pollen. Not sure if thats something your wanting to get into yet

1 Like

That makes perfect sense :ok_hand:t3: Man I’m getting super excited :laughing: I have my camera :movie_camera: ready to roll day 21 y u say that exact day :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Na not really not just yet I want to have quite a few grows under my belt before I start experimenting with that kind of stuff :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Your plants is going to stop stretching now and no longer make new leafs. The leafs you have will get bigger only

Also week 4 starts bud bulking time. So your plant has 7 days to recover before bulking starts. The last thing I do is remove leafs and stock my plant when it’s bud bulking time

2 Likes

Oh ok :+1:t2: I’m sorry :neutral_face: u did say that just excited :laughing: now that there more space in my tent :tent: so just throw the whole plant :seedling: out but before k do that for how long in ur experience can u store the pollen :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

:astonished: look at the thicc stacking now wow.

Awesome @Choppo0816

3 Likes

The day after me so were oretty even steven

2 Likes

Lol :joy::+1:t2: Right on brotha :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I haven’t done this but

Male plants can also be used for:

• Hemp fiber—males produce a softer material, while females produce a coarser, stronger fiber. The soft fiber from males is more desirable for products like clothing, tablecloths, and other household items.
  • Concentrate production—males do have some THC and can be psychoactive, but much less so than females. Small amounts of cannabinoids can be found in the leaves, stems, and sacs, which can be extracted to produce hash and other oils.

Store in freezer for 6 month some say longer

3 Likes

Honestly this is a different feeling from the grobo I don’t know :man_shrugging: y but it is :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see the day you harvest you have no idea what you’re in for. Haha :joy:

3 Likes

So would I just keep feeding it like I was an just let him grow outside :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Freedom!!!
Free the puppiez???
They like the space. Grobo requires a specific size or shape for optimum.

2 Likes