New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

@OrionsCeiling gave you good information… If a female plant gets stressed out it can start to Hermaphrodites. The plant will start to make Pollen Sacs… These seeds are not what your looking for… If you see pollen sacs you want to remove ASAP… Here is a readme on it

This is how to make Feminized seeds

To make reg seeds that is easy just need male pollen on Female buds…

5 Likes

:+1:t2: Thanks :blush: I’ll be reading :open_book: that as soon as I get a lil time on my hands :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-plants-not-absorb-moons-light

Here’s what I could find:
“They do absorb moonlight , but even a full moon is about 1/400,000 times the brightness of the sun. The energy plants get for photosynthesis from moonlight is tiny and makes no real difference to their growth.”

As far as I am aware, something about the pull of the full moon is good for helping plants to transition during stressful times of the grow. Like repotting or transplanting or any kind of stress to the plant. That is something I find interesting but have not looked into

4 Likes

So then the moonlight :crescent_moon: is actually gd for them then :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

So this is my current situation the top is my tent :tent: an the bottom is my grobo :package::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Got to ask u a question why this bud look :eyes: like that my other one :point_up:t4: don’t :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Dude that’s a male. Get a bag on that get it out ASAP unless you want seeds. Kill it

4 Likes

That is a male. Better get that one out of the tent with the others.

4 Likes

Jesus lord I took it out should I just put it outside :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

What I mean about bag it is if needed put the plant in a garage bag. Don’t let pollen get in your tent it’s in the sacks

On a good note the plant looks really nice

4 Likes

Na I took it out already can’t risk my females that are budding already :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Plants are praying nicely looks dialled in​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Just seen the pictures killing it. Stacking nicely what day in flower again?

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: to u an @Todd.grobo brotha u guys saved my work witch would of left me devastated if it went left :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

April 15 was the first day of flower :hibiscus::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

You saved it… We just seen things you didn’t but you will in the near future

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: a lot I appreciate that Especially coming from you :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

So what u suggest me do I actually didn’t intend for this male but now since he’s here was the most Productivity to get out of him :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

This is carb time at its finest if your into that.

Your plants is going to stop stretching now and no longer make new leafs. The leafs you have will get bigger. This is the time to review what locations are going to be popcorn / sub pair.

I’m not implying you need to honestly it’s hard to tell at this point from the pictures but from what I can tell you look in great shape. Just remember take lots of pictures of day 21 of flower. When you harvest compare what you left to how it turned out. Then you will learn what not to keep

4 Likes