New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Perfect. Looking good bro. Now juice your leaves and drink em ! Dont waste that !

5 Likes

Agree, perfect

3 Likes

For real :flushed: I thought :thought_balloon: it was still to early for that I thought :thinking: the leaves :maple_leaf: had to start developing Trichomes for u to do anything with those :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

The leaves are honestly the best part. Don’t have the article anymore shared it with @Bplatinum9
The leaves contain receptors that connect with our receptors and allow us to process food and other things
Really the most beneficial part. People have cured cancer this way. The treatments that we keep learning about are amazing

4 Likes
5 Likes

Wow :star_struck: that’s gd to know I’m gonna have to start looking deeper into that that’s actually how my mother past away 16yrs ago she had it in her Esophagus :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Thank u :pray:t3: for sharing that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Here is the picture of my dehumidifier :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

It sits right outside of my tent :tent: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Now that is much better no more trimming for now. Good show.

Do you have room for the dehumidifier in the tent?

2 Likes

When my light :bulb: turns on I’ll try to squeeze in there I think :thinking: it might be a tight squeeze but will try :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Yeah with mark. 55 is too high for flower. Theyll do fine with it in there

2 Likes

So it can drop lower then 40 but nothing past 55 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Actually rhe last two weeks of flower you can drop to 25 which i intend to do.

2 Likes

I would aim for 40. 45 tops

2 Likes

Got u brotha :+1:t2: I’m just having an issue trying to find room for it might have to take some out an leave it outside I don’t know :man_shrugging: yet trying to figure it out now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Looka like room back left corner and a hole for an outlet.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m doing now I’ll take a pic when I’m done :white_check_mark::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

@Mpower11 man extremely long night trying to find a spot next to an outlet got it done :white_check_mark: look :eyes: really tight in there what use think :thinking::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Looks good man. I just modified mine today with 2 elevators and lowered the light about 1.5 to 2 inches. Didnt look like any light stress so they should be pumping now.

3 Likes