New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

You should look up your plants genetics to make sure you have the correct height planned. That was my biggest mistake this run

5 Likes

I’ll look :eyes: into that they should be around the same family tho with 2 gg4 royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: sour an white widow :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I flip when I reach the top of second fan for indicas & hybrid
I flip when I reach the bottom of second fan for sativas.
Each plant grows at its own pace so counting weeks is what I dont do in the grobo, I go by height. :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Makes a lot of sense u don’t worry :wink: about the sativas getting to big an out growing ur box :package::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

So ur roughly talking about 13 inc for sativas an 15 to 16 for hybrid an indica what about if they were in ur tent :tent: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Thats when I count weeks!
Nine weeks in veg & nine weeks in flower, unless there are issues with the grow! :eyes::seedling:
P.s. Thats why I only grow a straight sativa to the bottom of the second fan and then you can use your supercrop skills to tackle overgrowth!

3 Likes

Yea I wouldn’t doubt u at all :wink:ur skills are wicked does it matter on weather ur growing sativas hybrid indicas or u flip at 9 weeks no matter what they are :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

In tent it doesnt really matter, I tend to stay longest in flower if needed in the tent! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: thanks :blush: u answered my question like always obviously :roll_eyes: this ain’t ur first run :running_woman: so u probably had best of both worlds :earth_americas: for u kids in there opinion what medium do they like more when u grow hydro or soil :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Hydro for sure!
I run both my tent and grobo in hydro/coco
The grobo may produce low quantity but in my home its premium! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

:joy::+1:t2: I love :heart: it cool :sunglasses: I’m thinking :thinking: probably gonna be my route as well cause I literally have no complaints about the royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: I just did very high quality Way better than my out door :door: grow but definitely this would be my deciding factor :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

lil update on my tent :tent: grow cleaned :soap: them up for the last time before switching to 12 12 got a couple of days left :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

About 4 days ago you said you feed the plants just distilled water. Was that just a drink or were you trying to flush?

You could clean up more if you want… I just give my plants there final haircut just now also

3 Likes

I just seen that now there nice for some reason the ph in my soil shot up to 7.5 to 8 an my white widow an the biggest gg4 started getting burnt :hot_face: on the leaves :maple_leaf: so I just been flushing the soil out with just distilled water :droplet: there getting back to normal now an the leaves look :eyes: like there turning green again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

May want to add some Cal / Mag to 80 to 120 ppm in your distilled water

It will help stabilize the PH of the water in turn help balance the soil. Plus to me looks like they are lacking Magnesium. I would even consider a flora spray. Red stem is a sign of Mag def but more than likely you are iron and calcium def also

Do you use distilled water only often? What does a normal watering look like for you?

1 Like

Yea always distilled I have some cal mag never opened it how much cal mag is that to a gallon :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Another question when adding the cal mag do u ph the water or leave it at the 5.8 that it comes​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Bingo!!! This is why your having problems…

Ro or Distilled water has no minerals in it… You plants have used all the Cal/Mag in your soil… You have to add a source of Cal/Mag.

Refresh my memory what base nutes are you using… What brand of Cal / mag do you have on hand?

3 Likes

Some pics didn’t use the nutes yet cause the 40 days are almost up soon as it’s done :white_check_mark: in the soil I’ll add unless u think :thinking: I have to do it now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

You can start the csl mag.

2 Likes