New cocopods and lid design

Hi fellow growers
Are they changing lids and cocopods on us ?And don’t bother to offer grobo owners a discount or special replacement price? We should all be given discount or free replacement. We purchased these thinking all the issues are under control. And now we have to buy new lids and cocopods to address damping off issues? Is this why the new lids and pods?

This is what they say…

3 Likes

Sucks when they/we all spent over $2k for a product we wanted to believe in.
Thanks for the reply pyromancy

3 Likes

What happened? I thought your grow turned out nice? O_O

1 Like

Ah gotcha. Well, both of my plants suffered a little bit of damage from damping off… I just posted today about where you can see on my stalk some of the damage pretty much. However, I was aware of the issue and did my best to combat it by raising pod and drying it out.

They stated that the new lid is not related to the damping off issues as I quoted above though, so it’s kinda speculation at this point either way I guess.

4 Likes

Ok i thought they was replacing lids and pods due to trying to address the damping off issues growers have been having. Because if it ain’t broke then dont try to fix it right?

New lids and pods to accommodate the new Grobo Start. The Start uses peat pods and a basket. So if you want to use the new Start with the new basket + peat pod design then you would need to get the new lid.

The new lid is like $25 and it comes with 3 peat pods so it’s not pricey at all.

4 Likes

Ok I think I just read into it too much haha lol … I was indulging in some lemon who and just jumped to conclusions. I have tried to update and edit my words. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I said the SAME thing when they came out with the Start. They didn’t design something for all the current users without having to spend extra money for the new lid.

1 Like