New announcement from grobo

I got this response after emailing them

2 Likes

I hope it’s a humidity control feature.

1 Like

If you’ve got your unit in a relatively small space say bedroom or bathroom, you can get a humidity controller, and plug your humidifier and dehumidifier to it, set the parameters you want the room to be at and that will in turn stabilize the rh in your unit. From there you just adjust until you like the levels in unit. Remember unit rh will always be different than the rooms rh

1 Like

I bought the necklace fan u reccomend it didn’t last long

1 Like

Why what happened? Mine work fine

It worked but doesn’t last long. Maybe the charge doesn’t last long.

1 Like

It probably wasn’t changed well to begin with which is why I bought two. One on and one charging

im charging it now. do you put yours on full blast or which setting?

My girls just a seedling right now so. It’s not on at all, but start with the lowest setting and stick a piece of magnetic tape on the back and have it so it’s under the plant blowing to the side and up. It will create a kinda tornado wind flow so to speak, working with the fans drawing air in. Also pointing it upward will aid in the exhaust fan to bring the pretty smelling air up and through the charcoal filter. That is my theory based on wind dynamics and physics. Test and adjust as needed​:+1::v:

I’m germinating 2 seeds in rockwool. Trying at least I keep getting dud seeds.

Newest unit… What a tease!

@GuerrillaFartz,

((#NewGroboApp))… :wink:

1 Like

all I have to say if its a new bigger and better unit cool. but when the heck are we going to be able to see our own data. we’ve had our units for like a year now. its more than past the time when this feature should have been made available to us.

2 Likes

Redacted grobo 2.0?!?!?!

2 Likes

Stop teasing me. Put out already.

1 Like

Guess I might be right :joy:

Although, I’ll bet they make the improvements only available in the store until they get the second gen out, or maybe they will make them store purchases only…ohhh the possibilities :joy:

I’m not going to lie if they gave a facelift to the grobo with everything we said was wrong with ours … I’ll be a little upset since I still have issues with my unit that haven’t been solved …

2 Likes

I fully agree. I still haven’t had one single harvest in the grobo due to constant issues. Light leak everywhere, pump shit the bed, and even though we’ve recalibrated my ph probe twice, I still get root rot in every grow. Have had three soil grow harvests, and have wasted 4 seeds in the grobo. It fkn sucks

2 Likes

I thought I had root rot but its just residue from bottle 5. I use to worry about my ph but the ph perfect solved that for me. I cant wait to harvest.

1 Like