New announcement from grobo

True … I’d like to swap out for the new fans

2 Likes

That would be awesome a upgrade or swap. This announcement kinda put a downer on my day :pensive:

1 Like

@Wedabest reach out to support@grobo.io - we’ll most likely be able to change your order up for you! Please be aware that the delivery date changes as these units go out late this summer

@chris_barfield interesting proposition - are you saying that if we had a program where you could trade a fluid glass door in for a solid you would consider partaking in that?

Regards,

Chris.

5 Likes

I know I would in a heartbeat :heartpulse:

3 Likes

@Chris
Yes I would or items such as fans or lights… I see the website says the led is 150 wAtts but I thought this whole time it was 300… I wouldn’t mind trading my lights,fans, or other parts for the newer better working parts.

I would also consider trading my grobo one in for the newer versions if I could pay the difference.

5 Likes

Agreed to all! Time to deal and trade :joy::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Hey Chris, I’d gladly pay you Friday for a trade in grobo today :joy:

3 Likes

Hi @chris_barfield - sorry about the confusion with the LED wattage. They are 150 Watts, but they’re equivalent to 300 Watts of horticulture standard lighting (e.g. HPS or MH)

I’ve heard your feedback now - I’ll see if there is anything that we could potentially do on our side.

FYI, there’s now a door seal replacement kit you can buy in our stores: https://www.grobo.io/collections/grow-supplies/products/door-seal-replacement

Hope this helps!

Chris.

4 Likes

Hello, is the door the only difference between the SOLID and the PREMIUM?

3 Likes

Yes it is. I asked the same question of @Stephen, and that is what he told me

3 Likes
3 Likes

My reference exactly :joy:, well I hope anyway. Can’t watch the YouTube vid as my work place has a filter blocking it :cry:, but if it’s whimpy from popeye then yes yes it is my reference exactly.

3 Likes

@Charlie_Angel,

((#Welcome))… :wink:

1 Like

@Osage,

((#Wimpy)) :wink:

3 Likes

Would you recommend getting a tiny humidifier that would sit inside the grobo? My humidity levels are horrible and my room is fairly big so it’s hard to get the levels under control.

3 Likes

Don’t place it inside I placed mine outside and in the back of the grobo where the fans are so the grobo would introduce the humidity

4 Likes

The only issue with that is my plant is still in germination phase, so the fans are not on yet. But I know seedlings and clones need at least 70 precent to grow to full potential in the shortest amount of time

3 Likes

@Oggreenbean,

((#Welcome))::wave::wink:

:wave::wink:

((#ChampionGotYouCovered)): :clap:

(If you place it near your Grobo, the humidity will find its way in):

@Stephen Could clarify this for us maybe?: Science is fun: :man_scientist:

--

:wink:

1 Like

Those numbers are for best case environment but they are not needed to sustain a plant … ive popped seedlings in 20 percent humdity and been ok … that’s just the best case environment

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the great feedback! I will definitely continue to keep my humidifier by the back of my grobo unit. :sunglasses:

2 Likes