Need help clearer photos

Here’s my northern lights auto first ever plant but need to know how to do this man love the green thumbs out there big up yourself from Kent England I think I stressed her right out man she’s meant to be 5 weeks but still so small I did start lst on the main steam at about 2/3 weeks if that’s wrong I do not know but it’s all about trail and error my bros don’t

hate

3 Likes

So I mean with an auto you just gotta let her do her thing. They don’t like stress all that much due to them having their own cycle so they don’t have much time to get ready to flower so they want to focus the energy they have to grow. You didn’t do anything really wrong some autos can handle lst better than others some can’t. Just let her do her thing from here on out.

3 Likes

Looks healthy though

4 Likes

Does look like she recovered ok from topping, maybe flower early tho. I would have lst the topped 2 branches in opposite directions, instead of just the one main branch. You want to get branches with colas on them as far apart from each other to gain more light surface area, the fan leaves don’t really need to be pulled/lst. But now I’d just let her grow as Chris also said

2 Likes

Respect man all I’m feeding is and pure backstrap molass amd belive it or not a tiny dose of milk that i read about using

Interesting nutrients :call_me_hand: let her grow and keep the clippers away and u should be ok. Could try to pull colas away from each other but may be hard the way it is now. Cheers :beers:

1 Like

1 Like

Rh bump :+1::v:

1 Like

What’s Rh bump bro Lol? Might be being dump right now

Humidity

Ahhh right okay cheers :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I meant you could bring your humidity up some 65-75

1 Like

But how do i do that without getting my temp over 31c

Add wet towels in the grow tent or add bowls of water helps raise it up a little …

1 Like

Or buy a programmable humidifier. Might as well seeing as you’ll need it…well you already do :joy::joy:. I’ve got a Tao tronics. Works great for me:

https://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-TT-AH001-Humidifier-Ultrasonic-Humidifiers/dp/B07H28GSTZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?keywords=taotronics+humidifier&qid=1565380933&s=gateway&sprefix=taotronics+hu&sr=8-12

2 Likes

Update tool the peg out left it alone it grew straight up and growing rapid maybe training the main steam was stunting it?

6 Likes