My plant is too tall, HELP [RESOLVED]

Always

1 Like

I replaced the nutrients they were about empty
I’m on day 119
So you are recommending 1 more week of flower followed by the 10 day flush?
Thinking I might try an auto next time
Lol

2 Likes

The whole point of flushing is to rid the plant of the extra nutes so that when you smoke her, the buds are easier on your throat. Since you’ll be feeding her with the extra week of flower, you will need to flush her again.

2 Likes

hi trees sixty welcome to the forum…

1 Like

Im looking for resources and proper technique for
wet trimming as well as drying & curing

1 Like

@Chris_Olszewski,

(YouTubeVideo): :video_camera:

--

2 Likes

Awesome thank you

1 Like

Does anyone have pictures of their buds hanging up to dry on the support racks?
I have the general idea just would like to actually visualize before making my cuts

1 Like

1 Like

you removed the popcorn buds(laying on the foil)
Then you hung the remaining A buds attached to the stems
Is this what I am seeing?

Popcorn buds mostly from lower branches. Big buds are hanging on stem. Get cut off in final trimming

4 Likes

Does anyone use these humidity control packs?
If so are you using them for curing
Or only for long term storage of finished ready to consume buds

1 Like

I only use these packs after the bud has finished curing, the reasoning behind that is because not only do they add moisture but they will also take it (especially as the packs themselves dry up or age). That can cause the moisture to be pulled from the buds faster than would happen naturally.

I’ve heard people say they can take or change the smell/flavor/taste/terpenes out of the buds but I have left some bud in these packs for over 6 months and there was some loss of scent but not enough to concern me.

For me it’s just not worth the risk to use those packs at such a critical time. I use a bit of distilled water soaked in a paper towel for short periods (8-12 hrs) if the buds get too dry.

3 Likes

Hey thanks for that help info
I have been seeing these packs in pre packed jars from my local dispensary
I’m sure I will use harvest fast enough to not have to worry about long term storage after curing lol

1 Like

I should have asked this already but how do you enable the drying cycle?

It has its own recipe:

5 Likes

Oh I see thank you

1 Like

@Todd.grobo pinching the stems instead of super cropping to get a similar response?

Sorry what?

2 Likes