My Pineapple Express

1st grow with the Grobo. Started on 11/24, and today she is in day 1 of early vegetation.

I will keep adding to this thread as she grows!

9 Likes

Day 13 overall, day 3 of early vegetation. Looks good!

4 Likes

Week 3 after 2nd drain

Are there two nodes here?

2 Likes

@jamestournas,

• (I Count Three [:three:] Nodes):

- - -

@jamestournas,

• (This Is Concerning): (Although It Is Quite Common Early Dose Of Nutrients Does This To Small Plants): (I Would Check -And- Clean [BothSensors] ): -Then- (Do A [Drain/fill] ): (We Want To Mitigate This From Spreading):

• (Just To Note That @fuz Grew At Most One Of His Plants To Full Bloom With This Happening On His Plant): (Not Caring To Clean [BothSensors] -Before- Every [Drain/Fill] ): (They Won’t Die -But- It Doesn’t Look Pretty For Show):

• (If This Escalates Put In A Ticket [:ticket:] ):

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

- - -

@jamestournas,

• (YourGrowYourCall): (Get Your Bud Site Potentials Out From The Undergrowth For Right Now):

- - -

@jamestournas,

• (She Is Doing Well): (You Might Want To Cool It Down In Your Unit, It Reads [87. :hot_face:]):

--

2 Likes

Day 22 overall, 11of 14 of early veg.

The plant is so “squat”.

5 Likes

I’ll be keeping an eye on this grow. I’m interested in growing Pineapple Express in the future. So far it looks good. Keep us updated often!

By the way, I’m not expert but looks like your pod is too raised above the surface. Maybe someone else can back me up on this, but I think you should press it further in so that it’s more even with the top.

1 Like

It’s that way on purpose. It was way too wet, so I raised it to avoid dampening off. The roots look real good.

2 Likes

BROWN SPOTS!

Did a water change yesterday, could it just be some overdosing bounce?

2 Likes

Keep an eye on the bottles and how much of each is being dispensed. Maybe put a mark on them. This might just be my paranoid eye, but I had similar problem and I think too much pH base solution (bottle 2) being dispensed. My healthy plant (I have 2) has dispensed very little of either pH solution and my much smaller plant had lots of base being pumped until I started to pull the hose out of the bottle. I’m almost positive my one pH meter is not calibrated correctly.
Still waiting on word about my pH calibration kit I ordered on Black Friday.

1 Like

Last day of early vegetation. Should I trim off the two big leaves with all the brown spots?

1 Like

No, keep the fan leaves for now. She will need those to continue growing. She is coming along nicely, keep up the good work

2 Likes

Christmas Eve - looking good. Recovered nicely with a little more water.

I’m monitoring water temp, temp and humidity, added a humidifier to the room.

How does it look to you?

2 Likes

8 days into late veg, and barely above 1st fan! Should I plan on extending veg if it’s not taller?

2 Likes

Yeah, I would suggest extending 1 week and going from there. The growth starts to take off very soon judging by the stage your plant is in once it hits a certain point, so maybe only will need 1 week but you will get better results if you do.

Judging from the other Pineapple Express grows on here, you may not need to let it get to the 2nd fan but she definitely seems a little young yet for no extension.

2 Likes

UPDATE, just a few more days of late veg, which I extended twice.

Question: would you trim more fan leaves?

TIA

2 Likes

- - -

@jamestournas,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Been a while… day 94 overall, finally into flower- lol.

3 Likes

Has been a while

1 Like