My last trip to the Blackberry fields!

I can only hope my blueberries turn out as nice.
Hopefully covid ends soon yeah? Bring down daily smoking amount by half at least hahaha.

9 Likes

Looks great!!! You deleafed she pretty good for a Auto

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah I defoliated right before it’s flush. I’ve been doing that lately with autos because it seems to make the cola pop in the next 7-10 days, while flushing. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@buzzy6,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

@buzzy6 great idea…I’m gonna try the pre-flush defoliation on one of my girls this go round…thx for the inspiration :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did you do 2 days of darkness before harvesting?

2 Likes

Thanks :pray: Barbara still waiting for them to dry and about to get :spoon: into one of my :shaved_ice: if you get my drift

2 Likes

Not this time… time constraints! I have an anxious realtor trying to convince me she can sell my house in a weekend :joy:

3 Likes

What is the reasoning behind this?

2 Likes

Some suggest that it gives trichomes a better kick

5 Likes

I’ll have to keep that in mind before harvesting my tent.

3 Likes

Hard to do if there are multiple plants in the :tent: however. Unless they are all on the same flush schedule.

3 Likes

This grow I lost 1 of the 2 so she’s all by her onesie.

3 Likes

To tell the plant its dying, thus it spikes thc production, thus harvesting plant at its maximum potential

5 Likes

Ive done it several times and believe it works based on my results

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a good method. It does work. This last gelato will be the only plant left, so time providing…I have not entered a flush yet and I just flushed the other gelato for the fifth and final time.

3 Likes

I’ve seen a few other growers here do the same. I’m going to do it too!

3 Likes

Those buds look tasty and amazing! Congrats!

4 Likes

Thanks Aang… kind of freaking a bit because I have no seeds growing currently!!! Got to get this move on😎

3 Likes