My Jack Plant! Day 122 (56 in flower)

Hey all! Haven’t updated in a while but here is how my Jack plant is doing. I’ve done a bunch of trimming the past couple weeks and it looks like it’s doing well. For anyone who has grown Jack Herer before, how are my buds looking? How much time longer should I keep it in flower?

Excited to try this all out soon!

5 Likes

Still 14 days left or so hey? She is looking very good, hows the trichomes look? I bet there is some amber in there already.

Jack Herer just got voted the #1 strain here in Calgary through some contest they had. Good choice!

2 Likes

Thanks! I have about one week on my timer but I have seen it can go longer, based on buds do you think 2 weeks is better?

I haven’t looked at tris yet, but will tomorrow!

1 Like

Seems close to harvest for its flower time. Might have been on the early end but without trichome photos its more guessing. They really do help you see how mature she is

2 Likes

… post #5

- - - [2021-08.26]:

Aug 26, 12:42 AM

@Golden-Nugz,

• (My “[UnExpert]” Guess [:thought_balloon:] Is That You Have Passed The Time [:watch: :milk_glass:] I_ :eye: Would Have Sent It Into Flush [:toilet: :wink:]): (#ThatBeingSaid): (Pretty Sure You Have Amber [:orangutan: :tangerine:] Trichomes On Those Buds):

- - - [2021-09.02]:

@Golden-Nugz,

• (You Want To Take A Picture Of The Bud Tops To Take It To Flush When You Want To):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

This is the best I could get with my Shakey hands and the mag. What do y’all think?

2 Likes