Mutant Crack (Green Crack) by Mr. 420 in the Grobo ;)

12 Likes

NICE BRO…looks like a sucess

3 Likes

Congratulations on making it to harvest! Monster looking cola! NICE Job!

You can definitely see the colour difference between the mature bud that got lots of light and the bud you could choose to cut out next time, since you can see its not getting the same amount of light!

Amazing looking buds. Let us know how she smokes, Green Crack is a good strain imo

3 Likes

Impressive! Congrats!!

3 Likes

Dude nice harvest! And that’s a lot of photos man! :slight_smile: :grinning:

3 Likes

Very nice indeed congrats on the harvest

2 Likes

@Mr.420,

{:wink:}:

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Just got to smoking some this evening, and I can see why you like the strain :wink:
Has a nice thick smoke to it, fruity and skunky at the same time. Very pleasant.

Mr.420 :wink:

6 Likes

I’m growing green crack also. Nice harvest bro. Here’s a pic of my Lucille. Topped her for the first time last night and did a D/F this morning to shoot her some new nutes.

4 Likes

NEED SOME HELP…more of a question…I calibrated my ph sensor and did a drain/fill and waited for my nutes to shoot before adding hydroguard but my nutes have not injected anything. any inpute before I put a ticket in? Thanks

1 Like

Hey, You can try a hard reset on the machine (Unplug-plug back in) if this doesn’t work, try a drain and fill a second time, and at this point if it still doesn’t work I’d put in a ticket.

Thanks

Mr.420 ;)
1 Like

Another note, sometimes my nutes don’t dispense right away, takes a few min or so.

1 Like

Thanks brother. I put a ticket in and even though I had done the most recent upgrade to the firm ware they had to push it in their end. Then I did exactly what you suggested. Logged out of the app then back in and did another D/F and the nutes finally dispensed. Thanks for the help. I’m very impressed with the support team here. They got right on it. Again thanks

4 Likes