Master kush

Day 26. Noticing some brown spots on some of the bigger fan leaves but she seems okay. When should I start trimming off some leaves to let some more light to the inside? I lightly pushed some of the bigger leaves under some branches that were trying to poke out but I noticed there’s a bunch of leaves that aren’t getting any light that are kind of wilty, when I could get some of them light after exposing them they perked up after a day.

3 Likes

A couple of these fan leaves are bigger than my hand and I mean I don’t have small hands…lol. I’d like to get more light down inside but maybe I’m just being impatient.

1 Like

My plant and as I’ve seen many others all start out with those monster leaves all good and healthy.

2 Likes

Yeah I figured as much. I tucked the one that was trying to get into the fan under pretty good and got a lot of newer leaves exposed, should I have left it like it was or is this okay?

1 Like

Nothing wrong with light training moving leaves away from new growth sites and won’t do any harm for sure.

1 Like

@Russel_Richardson,

:wink:

1 Like

Day 28. Filling out nicely, main stem is almost as thick as a AA battery

4 Likes

Should I take off the leaves that are kinda sitting on the lid? The one at the front there has a bunch of brown spotting on it

I’ve had to fill the reservoir twice now this week. Every second/third day she’s down well over an inch, she’s thirsty!

1 Like

@Russel_Richardson,

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=pruning%20topping

No more than 20% gets trimmed off at a time, but I would snip the bottom brown spotted one… :wink:

2 Likes

@SilverGrobo even at the stage that I’m at now? I’ll be on day 30 tmrw

1 Like

@Russel_Richardson,

StephenGrobo Team - Horticulturalist

Wolf

Oct 9

Hey @Wolf,

The leaves will not heal themselves, I like to remove them and focus on the new plant growth.

Best,
Stephen (The automated response :wink: )

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

1 Like

Day 31, almost 1/3 of the way there! Did some light trimming

3 Likes

I swear she grew overnight…lol🤩

5 Likes

That’s crazy how quickly she filled up the space!
Looks good.

1 Like

The growth is really noticable now

3 Likes

Now I have a question… I do plan on lollipopping my plant, these are some new branches start to come off the sides of the already established branches. Is it too early to be taking these off now? I just don’t want to waste energy in letting them grow if I don’t need to. Any help/advice is appreciated!

1 Like

Nvm I just read it in the weekly notification for my stage that I can :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Beginning of day 37, 13/14 late veg. Just did a drain and fill, drink up those fresh nutes!

3 Likes

Hey @Stephen is it normal that the first bottle, basic, isnt being used? Just wondering cause the other bottles seem to dose after a d&f, I know the recipes are different just curious is all, thanks!

Hi @Russel_Richardson,

Great question. This simply means that your water pH is basic and only needs a bit of acidic bottle #2 to get it to match the recipe range. You may find you use a bit as the grow progresses and the plant drinks and eats more, but you will find you use much more of one than the other, all due to the base water you are using.

Does that make sense?

Stephen

1 Like