Mars-hydro 10% off link

Hello all. I’ve bought many mars hydro products in the past and I’ve just become an affiliate of theirs. I’ve been running their sp 250 for this whole past run from seed to finish. Not quite finished, but highly impressed with the light. I understand the driver runs a bit hot and they’ve agreed to connect my next driver 6 feet from the fixture, and an additional 6 ft of line to plug in. Furthermore, I’ve asked them to fix me up a daisy chain situation so when I do get my new 250, I can simply plug my current 250 into it and we’re off to the races. I do believe two of these lights will demolish the competition in a 4x4 tent. So if you are interested in a kick ass light from a damn good company, with a 10% discount then here you go.

1 Like

Here are my girls today with only one of these lights. Only a few weeks into flower.

9 Likes

And if that was against the rules, I’m sorry! I’m not intending to out sell mars against grobo, I just know there are a few people who grow in soil who want a good light l! Nothing more l, nothing less :+1::v:

2 Likes

Damn she’s a froooosty one ;). Looking super good man good work

3 Likes

@Osage What light distance do you find works well for the sp250?

1 Like

Depends on plant stage really, but I adjust until girls are praying :pray:, but I can put the light just a few inches from canopy and it won’t hurt the plant. Not enough heat, but the penetration is great, hence my girl’ stacking, not to mention the density!:joy: I love it. Can’t wait to plug the new one in when I get it in the next couple few days.

1 Like

Oh and the above pics aren’t recent :joy:

1 Like

After my review and your advise I will be getting two of these lights for my 5x5 setup. They definitely seem impressive for the cost. I’m going to be running a coco/perlite mix with a nutrient/h20 reservoir and I’ve been looking at a proper light. I think this is the one. Thank you for the link I will be using it.

2 Likes

I found out this link may not work properly! I emailed the mars hydro team and they are setting me up with a new link. I also let hem know if they want to sell more than they need to separate the driver from the light by at least 6 ft and then the plug 6 feet from there. The driver gets hot and can bring the temp up in a tent, hence the driver 6 feet away. You can mount the driver on a heat sink outside the tent and no worries. Some people are electrically inclined and others not so much so I want them to have that option. I will update when I hear from them either tonight or tomorrow.

1 Like

Ok so I talked with the people at mars and they said until my affiliate link is sorted just say you are from allgrowers.com and you are using my, Osage aka Jerry’s code to get the discount. Hope that works in the interim :+1::v:

3 Likes