MAC1 (Miracle Alien Cookies) journey

Hey buds, sharing my first grow. I’ve been growing outdoors for about 4 years… but kids are getting bigger soo… want to be a little more discreet. Grobo is perfect for that. I started my alien friend by the old school way, soak the seed, germinated in a napkin, planted the sprout in the pod.

I added another grow light closer to the plant in the vegetation cycle.

I tried uploading all the pics of the grow, which show the entire stage, but I’m just a lowly new user in this forum! I pruned this extraterrestrial twice.

I had an issue with the pump not being adequate enough, so Grobo support sent me a bigger one. Very awesome of them. But I upgraded the breathing stone to a bigger one.

I also added a battery powered computer fan at the bottom of the unit to circulate the air.

In the final stages … and almost there. I prefer the tricomes milky white and the hairs orange… so i extended the grow cycle a couple of times… once for vegetation and once for flowering!

Last bit of info, I limited her to 4 main stalks, or branches, to focus growth, whatever shot of them, was trimmed from the bottom only.

20210409_093014|375x500

Now, had I had this bad alien in the yard… she would’ve been a Queen. But can’t grow in snow!

Hopefully within the week! Thanks for looking.

6 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

And the chest burster.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Awesome sauce!!! Looking good! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

I love MAC! It’s an awesome strain! What kind of extra grow light did you use? Is this a photoperiod seed? She’s stacking nicely. Good job :+1:

2 Likes

She turned out good, i was hoping for more bud, but she is potent. I’ve started another seedling now and this time I think will go with 6 branches.i used an extra grow light bought from Amazon that I had sitting around, I wanted more light closer to her.

3 Likes