Long trimming scissors

So I was wondering if they made some long pruning shears. Like the little six inchers but longer like ten inches maybe. The only thing I can compare is the old medical clamps except with scissors on the end. Would make trimming in this Grobo easier. I tried to see if my smoothie straws fit over the handle of my shears. They didn’t. Any thoughts or suggestions out there? :sunglasses:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: First grow in Grobo Northern lights (auto)

Hmm none that I can think of I would maybe try to fit some small plastic pipe over the handle and glue it like PVC pipe from Home Depot or Lowes that will fit sort of tight!

So they have sevens and twelve inch. Seven seems good but needs fatter handles for control.

1 Like

I prefer these have been using for years! You can pick up at a Home Depot or ace hardware

2 Likes

:fist_right:

Must admit getting to the back can be a pain :exploding_head:!!

:wink::seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

I also have the same. Just wanted to be more strategic so my mitts quit knocking the plant around. :+1:t2::rofl:

1 Like

Pruning shears come in lots of sizes and can be found almost anywhere.

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate the info. I’m going to check it out. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

This one looks good.

1 Like

Yeah I agree! I just pull my bigger leaves to all sides and trim as needed. I usually prune every other few days!

2 Likes

Perfect :star_struck: I

1 Like

When you have ties and cables everywhere in the grobo, these are easier to get in tight spaces

Thank you. These will work for me. Also thanks for being a part of AG. Your post are helpful. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I like that they are easy to move when needed!
Thanks I appreciate you! :eyes: :seedling:

2 Likes