Long time coming!

@joe_Macias

Looking great!

3 Likes

Day 17 of my grow and sheā€™s looking different everyday I check on her. Should she be taller? Itā€™s Bruce banner auto just so ya know.

2 Likes

I have grown that strain a few times. They are all different. I had a tall one I was worried it was going to out Grow the box. I have had short ones as well.

This is a hardy and strong plant. It will grow and be healthy. Be careful with her topping. It can dwarf the plant. Also, once you go to Flower :blossom:, make sure your environment stays stable. She gets nervous when change comes. My home flipped from AC to Heat a few months back and that affected the growth.

This plant will produce sticky Buds with lots of trichs. Get ready to collect keef.

The smoke is potent. I am hitting some early before it is fully cured. Still smells like fresh grass but it gets you really high. Thatā€¦oh shytā€¦I forgot what I was doing kind of high.

Very nice choice.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s not looking good! Did I kill her? Iā€™m concerned with the stalk it looks black should I just scrap it before I waste more time?

1 Like

Hereā€™s a pic of her :leaves: they look brownish.

2 Likes

The first couple sets of leaves never look ā€œamazingā€ as she is getting used to her nutes. She will perk up with the next couple sets of leaves.

I think she is looking good! Your doing a great job!

3 Likes

Did u see the stalk pics above that? Iā€™m new to growing and Iā€™m not sure if that stalk looks badā€¦ was hoping to get someone who has some better knowledge then me to see if itā€™s ok or not. I have drain and fill coming up tomorrow and I donā€™t want to waste those nutrients if I need to start a new grow.

1 Like

Yep - I saw it. IMO it doesnā€™t look that bad. I have had to deal with damping off before it this doesnā€™t look like that to me.

Have your roots made it to the water yet and if so have you pulled the wick?

2 Likes

Yes the roots are in the water and Iā€™ve pulled the wick. I did get sick and didnā€™t turn my fan on until 4 days into early veg.

Hang in there and keep posting pics where your not sure of something and 9 times out of 10 someone will chime in to help you.

Youā€™re doing good!

3 Likes

Thanks for the help! Iā€™m keeping my fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Day 12 of early veg sheā€™s in recovery still looking brown on some :leaves:. I was told to extend her she is still small. Hoping she will bounce back strong.

3 Likes

What is in the water?
The leaves should not be brown like that. She should be looking stronger by now.

1 Like

She had a small case of damping off. Talked to support they told me she was recovering from it said sheā€™d be ok but may not yield as much. I didnā€™t want to start a new grow so I was letting it play out to see what happens.

2 Likes

Your in good hands here. These guys definitely speak from experience and not guess work. Iā€™m new and these experienced growers are on point with their Advice and help. :sunglasses::+1:t2: Plant looks great. Iā€™ve posted the whole time as well. Just stay in contact here.

1 Like

Indeed! Iā€™ve had all my questions answered when ive reached out for help with support and the good ppl of AG! Itā€™s been fun so far and without support and this forum Iā€™d be lost. Appreciate the help and the knowledge.

2 Likes

Here she is on day 13 of early veg. Sheā€™s still getting strong sheā€™s a slow bloomer so far. She is looking better then the last couple pics hoping sheā€™ll start picking up in growth some. Donā€™t mind if sheā€™s small cuz then i wont have to worry about her touching the top but i donā€™t want a dwarf! Lol

4 Likes

You are right at that point mine was at when she ABSOLUTELY took off give her a couple weeks it will be crazy the difference!

2 Likes

She is going to shoot up fast. I always get that feeling. Is she going to grow? Then it happensā€¦

You wonā€™t have time enough to trim it all. And once you do, 2 days later she looks the same as before. Then you start worrying about her out growing the boxā€¦

Take it 1 day at a time. She will be fine. Get ready thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Day 15 of early veg 25 day all together and sheā€™s looking bigger! Stem looks back to normal and a bit more thick. I want to remove those brown :leaves: do I just cut them with my trimming shears?

5 Likes