Long time coming!

Did u see the stalk pics above that? I’m new to growing and I’m not sure if that stalk looks bad… was hoping to get someone who has some better knowledge then me to see if it’s ok or not. I have drain and fill coming up tomorrow and I don’t want to waste those nutrients if I need to start a new grow.

1 Like

Yep - I saw it. IMO it doesn’t look that bad. I have had to deal with damping off before it this doesn’t look like that to me.

Have your roots made it to the water yet and if so have you pulled the wick?

2 Likes

Yes the roots are in the water and I’ve pulled the wick. I did get sick and didn’t turn my fan on until 4 days into early veg.

Hang in there and keep posting pics where your not sure of something and 9 times out of 10 someone will chime in to help you.

You’re doing good!

3 Likes

Thanks for the help! I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Day 12 of early veg she’s in recovery still looking brown on some :leaves:. I was told to extend her she is still small. Hoping she will bounce back strong.

3 Likes

What is in the water?
The leaves should not be brown like that. She should be looking stronger by now.

1 Like

She had a small case of damping off. Talked to support they told me she was recovering from it said she’d be ok but may not yield as much. I didn’t want to start a new grow so I was letting it play out to see what happens.

2 Likes

Your in good hands here. These guys definitely speak from experience and not guess work. I’m new and these experienced growers are on point with their Advice and help. :sunglasses::+1:t2: Plant looks great. I’ve posted the whole time as well. Just stay in contact here.

1 Like

Indeed! I’ve had all my questions answered when ive reached out for help with support and the good ppl of AG! It’s been fun so far and without support and this forum I’d be lost. Appreciate the help and the knowledge.

2 Likes

Here she is on day 13 of early veg. She’s still getting strong she’s a slow bloomer so far. She is looking better then the last couple pics hoping she’ll start picking up in growth some. Don’t mind if she’s small cuz then i wont have to worry about her touching the top but i don’t want a dwarf! Lol

4 Likes

You are right at that point mine was at when she ABSOLUTELY took off give her a couple weeks it will be crazy the difference!

2 Likes

She is going to shoot up fast. I always get that feeling. Is she going to grow? Then it happens…

You won’t have time enough to trim it all. And once you do, 2 days later she looks the same as before. Then you start worrying about her out growing the box…

Take it 1 day at a time. She will be fine. Get ready though…

2 Likes

Day 15 of early veg 25 day all together and she’s looking bigger! Stem looks back to normal and a bit more thick. I want to remove those brown :leaves: do I just cut them with my trimming shears?

5 Likes

Sure can!

4 Likes

She is about to take off. If you have a foliar spray, hit her a little every 3 days. Spray the bottom of the leaves with a mist. Regular distilled water will work. Not too much. Just a lil rain :cloud_with_rain: storm helps her grow.

Thanks for the tip, I’ll try it out. She did improve pretty quick I was surprised. Hoping for the best!

1 Like

Day 28 day 18 of extended early veg. She looks good but still seems short. I have 3 days left til transition, do you guys think I should extend it again or let her go into next phase?

4 Likes

Let it go to late veg.

1 Like

It’s an auto seed… I’m guessing it’s straight to transition as I don’t see the option for late veg.??

3 Likes