Living Organic Soil Tent Grow "Full Auto"

Thanks appreciate it

4 Likes

Ok here is a couple final pictures of this grow…

Forbidden Cake

Tangerine Candie

Head Cake

14 Likes

Just :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

You suck with your sugars and carbs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Thanks!!!

Haha it’s all about the carbs!!!

8 Likes

Won’t make that mistake again!

5 Likes

If you do I will never let you forget it… I would recommend you go with Brix because it also Boosts SMO (Soil Micro-Organism) vs just adding Carbs

5 Likes

that’s fair! I’d deserve it anyways lol.

I’m sticking with my RDWC so not sure this is the product for me. I’m gonna be running Humboldts Secret line for this next tent grow which includes Sweet and Sticky for carbs. Only this time i’ll get it in at the beginning of flower.

4 Likes

Makes sense… It may take a bit of time but I bet you one day your going to join me and a few others with organic… This is no joke everything I see you doing / wanting to do was me years ago… It’s like looking in the mirror… I can appreciate / respect your drive and dedication… As you know I can’t wait to see what you do next!! My path / goals have changed many times over the years…

Cheers to the Carbs!!! Haha!!

6 Likes

Look at your gloves! killer harvest @Mpower11

6 Likes

Dude man I’m in love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: with ur buds bro :sunglasses: super frosty :snowman_with_snow: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Bro I wish you could smell them.

5 Likes

I think I used whole box during this grow. Lol

6 Likes

I wish I could to :nose::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Such gorgeous boutique flowers! Love the pics looks amazing :muscle:t3:

6 Likes

The buds are beautiful and those strains sound so good :+1:

4 Likes

I found a link on a microscope digital. 45 bucks

Wireless Digital Microscope Handheld USB HD Inspection Camera 50x-1000x Magnification with Stand Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android, Mac, Windows Computer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PVMRZQH/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_BM1KR868H5QMJ3F4K7AJ

Hooks to phone.

We were just talking about it the other day
I’ve got a trypod. And it hooks to your phone

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081RFWHTJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_DWN4M8AVVTV2YR4W8C42

Found a different one

4 Likes

That pretty much looks like mine. Just a FYI the stand is cheap / not every good at all (I have the same stand)

4 Likes

I’ve already returned this. I found another one that just might work. I’ll let you ALL know

4 Likes

I givem 5 Fucking A’s… Damn good Job brother :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Old eye glasses for me. I still take pictures through it Too

1 Like