Little brown spots Help!

Hi :wave:t5: new to this so Iโ€™m tripping about everything. Iโ€™m in my day 4 early veg (day 14)
And I see tiny spots, should I be worry? No action from bottle 5

got the best shot I could :woman_shrugging:t4:
Itโ€™s all on the 2 droopy leaves. Thanks for help in advance. Again Iโ€™m super new to this

1 Like

@BigNif_313,

((#Welcome)): :wave::wink:

(SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem): (SaveYourPlant):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

((#YourLeavesAreTalking)): :brown_circle: =

((#PHprobe)): ((#PHsensor)):

--

3 Likes

If the soil is dry and this is happening, make it a point to get the plant on a regular watering schedule. Too much water can be just as damaging to leaves.

1 Like

Please note that the grower is using a Grobo unit, this is not an outdoor grow.
The grobo is automated and has notifications and sensors for water fills and drains, its a whole other way of growing!

2 Likes

Please submit a ticket to have your PH checked by support.
https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new
Its great that you posted for help early on because it helps us all to learn and catch things before they get too bad.
When posting its important to take the picture of the entire plant even when the problem is in an isolated area.
We need to be able to access the total health of your plant by the way it looks over all.
From what I can see it looks like your plant had a bit of trouble with PH in the beginning but the Grobo nutrients usually corrects these problems. If it starts to spread submit the ticket or post another pick for us to take a look at.
Nothing to worry about right now and were here if it gets any worse.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your response. I summited a ticket and they turned my ph up to absorb more calcium. I also put 10ml of my bottle 5 since it wasnโ€™t moving. I will post full pictures from now on :+1:t5:. Hope this worksโ€‹:crossed_fingers:t4: I also had a couple of white spots on my pod today so Iโ€™m just confused at this point on why. Meanwhile my roots are all tangled :weary:Iโ€™m to ocd for this lol image|375x500

1 Like

1 Like

I have a coco pod in the grobo

2 Likes

Roots look really healthy and they do get tangled.
They donโ€™t like the light so careful exposing them.
The white stuff on the coco pod is healthy bacteria unless it starts to look fuzzy like cotton white candy, that would be mold or spider mites.
When looking at other growers pick you will start to notice the white bird poop looking bacteria more now that we have talked about it.
We need to discover if why your bottle #5 isnโ€™t moving, can you turn your nutrient bottles to the side and mark a line across them where your nutrient levels are currently, this will help track your flow.
Also check your lines to make sure there not kinked up or too bent to allow proper flow.
Never manually adjust nutrients because support has already done that when you submit a ticket also your grobo will dose what its missing according to the PH change.
Keep us posted! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Ok so I checked today and this is what I gotโ€ฆHow she look to you :thinking:
image|375x500

1 Like

She looks to be growing but hard to really tell from the first photos not being of the entire plant.
The new growth is coming in without spots so thatโ€™s a good sign.
You will be able to remove those two damaged leaves soon because they will not recover.
Give it a minute or take them off one at a time or both at once, its really up to you.
I think she will pull through, she looks perky.
Check back in with me!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:
I noticed I had some spots on the new leaves as well. Iโ€™m going have to keep an eye on it because Iโ€™m just not sure.

1 Like

Please keep an eye out and remember you submitted a ticket and support made the adjustment but you manually added more of nutrient #5 just incase this doesnโ€™t clear up remember if support makes another adjustment do not add anything manually so they can get the ph under control.

2 Likes

Grobo support advised me to add It in directly because #5 didnโ€™t let out. But in my next fill and drain it should be fixed :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes