Lights are stuck on

Well the lights have been on for almost 24 hours now I’m afraid it’s going to burn her power cycling on and off just unplug it and plug it back in?

1 Like

24 hours your sure? Not 20?
Power cycle is unplug the black cord on the back side for 30 sec. Plug it back in. Can you share a screenshot of your lighting schedule

2 Likes

Yes it’s been over 24 hours I’m sure here’s a snapshot of my schedule

2 Likes

Open a ticket buddy. Support@grobo.io and let em know everything youve done so far. If it overheats itll shut itself off so i wouldn’t worry.

2 Likes

What recipe you on currently

1 Like

Gorilla Glue Auto I have opened a ticket no response as of yet

2 Likes

I have two boxes I’ve had nothing but problems with this box thanks for your Insight

2 Likes

I think 6 days a week around business hours. Youll likely get s response here or via email tomorrow. @stacey.grobo might be the first too it. :wink:

2 Likes

I feel very fortunate mine didnt come dinged up even if they just left it in the driveway SMH

1 Like

Yeah they sent the first one to a wrong address I had to track it down on my end customer Supports a little lacking…js

2 Likes

Well get ya running no worries. Plants can handle anything at the start. Some growers do run 24 /7

You just need more positive experiences to outweigh the negative experiences

2 Likes

Hey Rick,

Caught you over in support! We are going to review your data for the next 24 hours to make sure the light schedule issue is resolved.

Chat soon,

s.

3 Likes

Okay I would appreciate that Stacy thank you I’m out of town so I’m limited to what I can do I do have remote access and I can have somebody manually power off the box if we have to let me know thank you

2 Likes

Good for asking for help on the forums. Quick fix!

2 Likes

Any update on my light situation?

1 Like

Hey Rick!

Stephen reached out to you on Friday to check in on a couple things…

1. What colour is your user LED in the top wood?
  2. If you power cycle the unit for 1 minute, what does the same user LED report?
  3. Any changes to your network, router, phone etc?

Can you take a look when you have a moment and respond to us in support?

Chat soon

s.

1 Like

Good afternoon Stacy I believe the issue has been resolved I was able to reboot and is currently connected to the internet please advise me what you see on your end with a diagnostic evaluation let me know thank you

Rick Cerasani Retd

cell 623-931-0637

2 Likes

Good morning @stacey.grobo Stacy once again I went to change out my water and it sucked down almost a whole bottle of number for what is going on with this box can you please tell me much appreciated thanks

@Buddy,

• (Support Should Be With You This Morning As Soon As They Can): (I Sent Them A :sos: In One Of My Support Tickets [:tickets:] I Have, For You I Shared This :link: With Them): -So- (They Will Get It As Soon As They Can):

• (For Now You Could Look In Between The Tank -And- The Wall Of The Nutrients To See If The Hoses Look Like They Are Not Leaking Here):

{:pretzel:}:

• (This Is What Happened To Me, -And- Now I Cleaned This All Out To Dose My Own Nutes):
    {:wink:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

@Buddy
I am reviewing your case now and will reach out to you VIA support@grobo.io shortly!

@SilverGrobo - thanks for the tag!

3 Likes