Length of Late Veg?

What is the longest time period you have kept a plant in late vegetation stage? I’m currently in my ninth week :open_mouth: trying to get my Grand Daddy Purp up to the second fan. Right now, it’s at the halfway point between the two. I’ve already gone through one set of 3, 4 and 5 nutrient bottles :moneybag:

4 Likes

I was in early veg for 14 days but stayed in late veg for 49 days with my kush n cookies strain.

4 Likes

Yeah 9+ weeks, that’s nuts…lol. I did the 2 for early and added on 3 to late (for my current grow). So I’ve had 7 total. Seeing this growth compared to my first and second grows, they could have benefited from more time than I actually added, another week maybe even two. So yeah I’d still be hovering around the 7-8 week veg

Idk…the recipes for me are more geared for set it and “forget it” but to actually be hands on and fine tune where you want it greatly needs to be extended it seems, for the majority of us anyway in my opinion.

And I think that’s where the yield amounts are going to come into play. Not doing a whole lot I don’t see getting more than an oz-oz and a half. Whereas what I’m doing to my plant I’m hoping that it doubles that :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

IKR My first grow was 30 days in late veg. Plant height was just over the top of the first fan before switching to flower. All I got was popcorn. Both the first and current grow are ILGM. Bad genetics? My next grow, I’ll pony up a bit more cash for quality seed :joy:

5 Likes

Length of Late Veg?

((#LateVeg)): (=42 Days): (I couldn’t waite any longer): :laughing:

--

:wink: :innocent: :nerd_face:

(Yes, we are using Distilled Water):

((#Nutrients)): (Some times more than one fill-up a grow):

(NotCleaningThe[PHprobe][PHsensor]#1bottleSuckedDown): :brown_circle::leaves:

(BrandNewNutrients): :infinity:

(DistilledWater): :droplet:

--

3 Likes

My last run was 73 days late veg… painful…I feel like the grobo takes forever. I’ve yet to not add time during a grow.

3 Likes

I feel your pain. I extended early veg 1 week on the advice of GROBO support. I’ll go ahead and transition at 70. According to the generic indica recipe, I should be harvesting in 9 days :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey, fellow grower. My original Late Vegetation was 14 days long. Had to extend the stage several times to get her to reach the second fan. She finally did on day 36 of the stage. Extended the stage another week and she should be ready for Transition then. I’m curious that you had to go through several sets of bottles at this point. Are you using strictly distilled water? I do and I’m still in my original set. The bottles are running low though. Show us pictures, please.

2 Likes

Total number of days for this grow so far is 93. The late veg stage is at day 62 of 70. I haven’t gone through several bottles. 1 each of #'s 3, 4, 5. My reasoning is, this is normal, if the dosing of the chemicals is at a greater volume during this stage. I use reverse osmosis water.

This is the link to my current grow Grand Daddy Purple - ILGM - #19 by SilverGrobo - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more if you want more pics

3 Likes

My GSC strain is at day 63 and it’s twice that size and I thought I had a slow grower. Bottles 3-5 are running very low now, but they are the originals. Have you been topping and pruning her?

1 Like

That’s what has me thinking it’s the breeder. This is my second plant from ILGM. My first grow was Mango Kush that was also short.

I fim’ed the tops and have been pruning her weekly during water change day.