Leaves rounding? High RH

My 1st grow. The humidity jumped to 59• the last week. Fans inside working.
Water temp 69. Inside temp 70
Fighting root rot with hydro guard
Why are leaves rounding ? Using distilled and RO water. I have been leaving door open during lights on with outside fan. Brings dow humidity. What do I need to do?image image

1 Like

@Pattteg,

(Check your Bubbles in the water): (Same thing happened to [OurGrow] at the end): (Had to get another [Bubbler] and [AirStone] to Mitigate the Issue):

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Air stone working.

Isn’t AirStone and Bubbler the same?

I don’t think anything is wrong if your air stone is working maybe you need to check your nutrient bottles for kinks and mark your bottles to see if the nutes are being dispersed correctly.

1 Like

Bobbie thanks for the help. Seems the lower leaves are much greener. More than upper. Where clawing curling is happening. Nitrogen ? If so what can I add?

3 Likes

You don’t want to add anything because your nutes already have all that stuff in it, just need to find out why your plant isn’t getting nutes.
Can you take a picture of the entire plant and the nutrient bottles and post?
Pref not sideways…

1 Like

You could probably thin that sucker out lol. She’s probably giving off a lot which could mix with environmental things. Says it’s 47% humidity outside for where I am. Where is your unit located in your house?

Russell. My RH is 59. In box. My box is in basement. Wonder if that matters. But the leaves are curling on top and yes the bottom leaves need trimming afraid to do now because it is in flowering? Also lower leaves are greener than top.

Pat Gaskill

1 Like

2 Likes

Then that’s fine. Its not a humidity issue in my opinion. Have you checked your probes recently? Forgive me if I’ve asked you already I just seem to be asking a lot of growers lately when they’re around the stage you are

My god she’s a dense little one…lol

1 Like

I know. And my 1st grow and afraid to trim. Can I at this point. I just looked and this is day 154 and says to flush I don’t even know how to. Maybe this is issue. Need to push back 2-3 weeks.
So if that is issue does the machine stop nuets and now I have affected the plant. Lordy I am 70 years old and learning a lot from all u wonderful growers.

3 Likes

I would extend flower its not ready for flush just yet.
Your plant will be fine is this an auto or a photoperiod?

1 Like

Granddaddy purple fem. not auto.

1 Like

Thanks! You definitely want to extend…
Put a small fan in there to help with humidity.

2 Likes

Much appreciated Russell!

Russell can I still trim the bottom ?

Don’t forget to thank @Bplatinum9 as well :wink: hahah

Just put the fan in there for now if you can and extend like Bobbie said to get the air moving through there

Have you checked your probe though? Sorry if you answered that

2 Likes

Will check probe what am I looking for?

1 Like