Leafs look sick

2 Likes

Open a ticket i have not seen this

1 Like

Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency

• Appears at the bottom of the plant on older growth (instead of on top like a calcium deficiency)
  • Leaves become light green between the veins and may develop small brown spots
  • Leaves eventually turn yellow and photosynthesis stops on the affected leaves
  • If left unchecked, a magnesium deficiency slowly kills bottom leaves, with problems climbing up the plant as magnesium is transferred from older leaves to newer parts of the plant
  • Leaves with a magnesium deficiency do not usually fall off the plant on their own (as they do with a nitrogen deficiency)

A closeup of a cannabis magnesium deficiency

1 Like

How are your nutrient bottles (fluid levels) looking? You can check the #5 bottle hose for kinks as well, I second @Bplatinum9 looks like mag deficiency (but possibly also calcium); points to that bottle as first thing to rule out (is it dispensing?) .

2 Likes

If thats good, dont forget to check the probes. Pull em out and look at the bottom and gently clean if required

1 Like

Magnesium

1 Like

I checked my bottles and the grow had crystallized Iā€™m the bottom of bottle and plant was not getting any grow just bottle 4 and 5 so I think that was the problem I cleaned it out did water change and waiting to see what happens

4 Likes

Good to go plant snapped right back

3 Likes

1 Like