Leaf grow box

Anybody seen this? I was intrigued since it can control temperature and humidity

2 Likes

Just looked at it seems cool but reading on features the only thing that it beats grobo in is the temp/humidity control feature which is definitely a game changer but… it’s only a 200watt led light and doesn’t say if it’s full spectrum or not or I didn’t find it … but anyway I think our units light is a 350 watt 8 spectrum which Makes a difference In yield… guess it depends on what and how much you want to grow… I’d go with the the stronger light just cause I want a lot more yield … but that’s just me the leaf looks good and that temp control is gamechanging especailly if I could keep my grobo at 45 percent rh at all times

2 Likes

Oh they contract with bios I know that brand and it’s def a great one … I couldn’t find all that information out when I skimmed the site… but it’s def a nice looking piece of product and the ability to control everything is cool too… I like the recipe idea that all the companies are using but what happens when you can’t find that strain again? For instance my current strain is retired and won’t come back so I think being able to control the recipe yourself is cool …

That’s what grobo had in their first trailer … I’m sure we will
Get it too … but that temp/humidity control is to me greaaaat feature

2 Likes

Yeah you could grow it in any room if that thing controls temp. Heck I’d stick it out in the garage lol

1 Like

Hey @CookieGrower,

I understand your frustration. We are more than willing to work with you to get the unit up and running, or if you prefer, we can always honour our 45 day refund and work to get the unit shipped back to us.

Best,
Stephen

3 Likes

groboone
I’m Happy to have a Grobo… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

So seedo seems to be a bust. Leaf now has a shipping date of Q1 2020 is what they say… anyone know any updates? I’m looking for a second grow box for the garage - Not sold enough on the Grobo to get second one right now

3 Likes

Automate a tent for a fraction of the cost and produce more … just saying

3 Likes

In case it’s helpful, I’ve chatted with LEAF and there’s no way they ship in Q1 2020. Their units still have to go through electrical testing and the bigger problem is that they’re made in China. With the coronavirus the entire country is still at a standstill and it will take weeks if not months to get moving again.

As far as I’m aware, nobody outside of their company has ever tested a unit so there’s still a long way to go for sure. My guess is that if you order today, the earliest you would see a LEAF unit is the end of 2020.

7 Likes

Interesting. Much appreciated for sharing!

1 Like

The wife does not want a tent in our garage.

Im aware of the premium paid for these units - But they fit nicely in my garage.

Im also going to do outdoor grow this year with 4 plants - That may reduce my need entirely for a second grow box. Will see. Outdoor grows in Oregon should be fine. Ive only done indoor grows though.

1 Like

Yeah so it can control the temp and the humidity. But what about the light?