Laughing buddha clone!

Interesting comparison for the seed grown laughing buddha vs laughing buddha clone. Seems like the clone is sturdier and has much bigger buds.

3 Likes

Smells very :+1:

4 Likes

Clones are funny. A clone is an exact genetic replica of the “mom” or the plant that they took the clone from. There is much more information known about a clone than a seed. That’s why dispensaries grow using trusted clones that are found through doing phenotype hunts by popping many seeds of the Same strain. It’s not common that a laughing Buddha seed will come out and have every single desirable trait and mark all the boxes of a quality medicinal strain.

But that being said, your laughing Buddha should still come out nice! It will be a different phenotype from the laughing Buddha clone.

I’m learning about genetics in school, I find this very interesting! :grin:

5 Likes

This clone is doing better than any plant i have grown, even better than a white widow that was incredible. It is not a exact replica it is sturdier, thicker and the buds are double the size.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Meet laughing budda clone 3rd generation!

3 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

This time around is beast mode

2 Likes

Only weeks away!! 3rd gen is doing really good!

2 Likes

Look at 4th gen now in flower straight from starter

Yes 5th gen is rooting now!

3 Likes

I love watching this thread :laughing::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Here is 5th gen clone!

2 Likes

3rd gen clone harvest results. Got 3.5 oz of very nice sweet leaf and had my best bud harvest to date.

3 Likes

Here are a few buds harvested from gen 4 clone.

2 Likes

Here is gen 5 day 1 of flowering.

2 Likes

Day 15 of flower.

2 Likes

Day 30 flower. This one is looking almost as good as gen 3 (3.3 oz) yield so far. Gen 6 clone should be in late veg when it goes in the grobo. So far this year using clones and 2 grobo’s there will be 8 harvests completed!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Love this thread. She’s lookin alright!

2 Likes

Day 51 of 75 according to the recipe but the last few clones were a recipe with 55 days flower. Based on that i am waiting for cloudy to some ambers.

2 Likes