Laughing buddha clone!

Nice, she’s grown so much from the defoliation that you gave

4 Likes

Yes!!!

1 Like

Cloning definitely will give me more harvests per year! I think @Stephen video is the best way. It seems like you get roots going pretty quickly when you cut the tips off the leaves.

6 Likes

Yeah for sure! I’m about to take my 3rd round of clones from my grow. So far I have taken 7 and rooted 3, the other four are in a cup of water. I don’t have a lot of time so they’re slowly growing in the water but I’m going to place them in rock wool in a propagation dome soon. Very much looking forward to having a bunch of clones! I’ll have to give them away lol.

3 Likes

Flower day 19 already!! I :cupid: clones!

3 Likes

Update!! Doing good lol!!

6 Likes

looking good!

4 Likes

A very healthy plant. Nice job

2 Likes

Interesting comparison for the seed grown laughing buddha vs laughing buddha clone. Seems like the clone is sturdier and has much bigger buds.

3 Likes

Smells very :+1:

4 Likes

Clones are funny. A clone is an exact genetic replica of the “mom” or the plant that they took the clone from. There is much more information known about a clone than a seed. That’s why dispensaries grow using trusted clones that are found through doing phenotype hunts by popping many seeds of the Same strain. It’s not common that a laughing Buddha seed will come out and have every single desirable trait and mark all the boxes of a quality medicinal strain.

But that being said, your laughing Buddha should still come out nice! It will be a different phenotype from the laughing Buddha clone.

I’m learning about genetics in school, I find this very interesting! :grin:

5 Likes

This clone is doing better than any plant i have grown, even better than a white widow that was incredible. It is not a exact replica it is sturdier, thicker and the buds are double the size.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Meet laughing budda clone 3rd generation!

3 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

This time around is beast mode

2 Likes

Only weeks away!! 3rd gen is doing really good!

2 Likes

Look at 4th gen now in flower straight from starter

Yes 5th gen is rooting now!

3 Likes

I love watching this thread :laughing::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Here is 5th gen clone!

2 Likes